Ten club ticket question

My ten club tickets downloaded to my Apple Wallet. When I pull up the tickets on my phone there isn’t any bar code but it says to “hold near reader”. Any idea how these tickets will work if there is no bar code?
'95 - San Diego '98 - Phoenix, San Diego, Las Vegas, Inglewood 1-2 '00 - San Bernardino '03 - Denver, Council Bluffs '06 - Denver 1-2, Los Angeles 1-2 '09 - Universal City, San Diego '11 - PJ20

Comments

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    edited February 2020
    It's the same technology that allows you to "swipe" your credit card by holding Apple wallet near a reader in a store. No barcode needed. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • jazzbo26jazzbo26 Posts: 684
    edited February 2020
    As I understand it, the barcode will not appear till just prior to the show. I’m not going to bother putting my tix in Apple wallet till then.
    Post edited by jazzbo26 on
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,333
    jazzbo26 said:
    As I understand it, the barcode will not appear till just prior to the show.

The barcode appears for me in my Ticketmaster App for all 4 Canadian shows. Bar code keeps changing every few seconds.  Maybe for the Apple Wallet it's different.
  • jazzbo26jazzbo26 Posts: 684
    edited February 2020
    My tix for MSG says this, which is 3 days before the show

• I’ve put tickets in apple wallet and never ever seen barcode and it always worked   Just hold up to reader like it says
  • Usually tickets in the apple wallet have barcodes but I don’t think they are able to do the refreshing barcode in the wallet so instead it’s a tap. In the Ticketmaster app the barcode on the ticket changes every few seconds.
  • stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    No barcode in my Apple wallet either.  Look at your tix in the Ticketmaster app and you will see the barcode.