WALKING THE COW in NASHVILLE!

Would love to hear the elusive Walking the Cow in Nashville! Who is with me? 

Comments

• RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    I am. I am with you.
  • Thank you. Thank you for stepping forward and sharing your truth. 
  • Anyone fortune enough to have seen it live? 
  • JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 385
    Ummmmm. Heck with Nashville...... let’s see this in Toronto and Hamilton. 

P.S. ohhhh ok, Nashville can have this AFTER Toronto and Hamilton. 
  • EarlWelshEarlWelsh Posts: 1,118
    Do it for DJ!
  • JBC7913 said:

😆 I’m not greedy, as long as we get some too 
    BUDDMAN said:
    JBC7913 said:

You make a good point, I apologize for my initial greediness. Rarities and B-Sides for all!!
  • JBC7913 said:
    BUDDMAN said:
    JBC7913 said:

You make a good point, I apologize for my initial greediness. Rarities and B-Sides for all!!
    What are you hoping to get? 
    TBH I’m kinda hoping they throw in at least 4-5 from the new album. But as for Rarities/B-Sides? 

I’d like Black, Red, Yellow or Strangest Tribe. 

Really hoping for State..... 
  • JBC7913 said:
    TBH I’m kinda hoping they throw in at least 4-5 from the new album. But as for Rarities/B-Sides? 

I would love to get a few from Gigaton and def happy if I heard BRY or Strangest Tribe since I haven’t gotten those yet. State is always a favorite. I love Walking the Cow and Ed’s version of it. It definitely doesn’t get played enough imo. 
    BUDDMAN said:
    JBC7913 said:

I would love to get a few from Gigaton and def happy if I heard BRY or Strangest Tribe since I haven’t gotten those yet. State is always a favorite. I love Walking the Cow and Ed’s version of it. It definitely doesn’t get played enough imo. 
    I feel like the boys are going to put on a great show every where. Not that don’t usually, but that they’re gonna really have some energy! 

Bring on the shows!!
  • PJinILPJinIL Posts: 433
    BUDDMAN said:
    Anyone fortune enough to have seen it live? 
    Yeah, not with the band, but saw it a couple times on Ed solo shows. Played a nice version with great storytelling at Ohana 19. Very cool song and story. 

I'm pulling for Dirty Frank, myself. That's my whale. 
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
    PJinIL said:
    BUDDMAN said:
    Yeah, not with the band, but saw it a couple times on Ed solo shows. Played a nice version with great storytelling at Ohana 19. Very cool song and story. 

Can’t go wrong with a little bit of Dirty Frank. Nice choice. 
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    JBC7913 said:

Gonna get more like 7 from new album 
  • PJinIL said:
    BUDDMAN said:

Sweet! Would have loved to have seen that one. What was the story he gave that night? 
  • DeadmanDeadman Posts: 792
    My top tour request thread.  Side note, can’t all these be combined?  Or eliminated by this request!
  • apsuhead42apsuhead42 Clarksville, TN Posts: 73
    He played it at the Ed solo show at the Ryman in Nashville in 2009. It was his opener. 🤩 Betterman (Nashville Style) was another classic. Great show! I got an autographed EV guitar pick in a wallet from merch that night. Hatch prints were sold out though 😢
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,946
    JBC7913 said:
    PJinIL said:
    BUDDMAN said:

Can’t go wrong with a little bit of Dirty Frank. Nice choice. 

Um, I was at Fenway 2 and got "a little bit" of Dirty Frank. It was wrong. So very wrong. Such a tease!
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • He played it at the Ed solo show at the Ryman in Nashville in 2009. It was his opener. 🤩 Betterman (Nashville Style) was another classic. Great show! I got an autographed EV guitar pick in a wallet from merch that night. Hatch prints were sold out though 😢
    I would have loved to seen that show, even more if I got my hands on that hatch. I’m hoping they’ll do one for this show.
  • Fatal in Nashville would be outstanding. 
  • Fatal in Nashville would be outstanding. 
    Agreed
  • sheenTNsheenTN Posts: 163
    Drop the Leash in Nashville!  Missed out on the Ed autographed pick/wallet but scored the Hatch Print and really hope there’s one for this show too. 
    Knoxville '98, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh 2003, Nashville 2003, Asheville 2004, Bonnaroo 2008, Columbia 2008, EV The Ryman 1&2 2009, Alpine Valley 1&2 2011, Charlotte 2013, Columbia 2016, Lexington 2016, Bonnaroo 2016