SEATING AT ROYAL FARMS

HI! I have two tickets for the Baltimore show on March 28th. I’ve only seaen PJ two previous times, Virginia and Pittsburgh. I was on the floor both times. Once with a GA pit in front of our seats and once there was no standing pit. We are in section 104 at royal farms. Can Any previous concert attendees who sat side stage in this section tell me how the view was? I did a little research but just wanted some personal opinions. Thanks!

Comments

• tusevuntusevun Posts: 231
    look at a view from my seat
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    HI! I have two tickets for the Baltimore show on March 28th. I’ve only seaen PJ two previous times, Virginia and Pittsburgh. I was on the floor both times. Once with a GA pit in front of our seats and once there was no standing pit. We are in section 104 at royal farms. Can Any previous concert attendees who sat side stage in this section tell me how the view was? I did a little research but just wanted some personal opinions. Thanks!
    You should have a great view of the stage/band from their and be very close.

What's your member number?
  • @Bentleyspop I’m not sure. I was a member a while ago. My debit card attached to my renewal was hacked. So my renewal never went through and I lost my membership. I recently rejoined. I purchased my tickets on the verified fan pre sale.
  • @tusevun I tired. It will only highlight the section beside 104, so I got a general idea.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    @Bentleyspop I’m not sure. I was a member a while ago. My debit card attached to my renewal was hacked. So my renewal never went through and I lost my membership. I recently rejoined. I purchased my tickets on the verified fan pre sale.
    Well you got very lucky
    Enjoy the show and Bawlmer
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    edited February 2020
    I was in the same section on the other side (103) for Tom Petty in 2017. It was great. 

Post edited by SHZA on
  • SHZA said:
    I was in the same section on the other side (103) for Tom Petty in 2017. It was great. 
     OMG! This is fantastic!! Thank you so much!!!