Oakland 1 (Sat. 4/18): would like to trade GA pair for pair of seats in first rows of 127 or 128

Assuming there's a way to exchange tickets without actually meeting/going in together (since I'm sure whoever wants my GAs will probably want to go in a lot earlier than me!), I'd like to trade my pair of GA for a pair of seats in 127 or 128, and they need to be in the first 10 rows if possible.

(Reason: I'd like to take my wife and kid and sit with them, and a friend has a pair in 128, so as long as I can get a pair is as good or better than his, I'm assuming I can trade with two people sitting next to him so the four of us can sit together...at least that's the hope!)

Comments

• SV2828SV2828 Posts: 67
    Not sure if this helps but i have a pair in row 9 or section 116
    9/22/96 - Toledo, 7/19/98-Vancouver, 7/21/98-Seattle, 11/5/00-Seattle, 12/8/02-Seattle, 5/30/03-Vancouver, 9/2/05-Vancouver, 7/22/06-Gorge,WA, 9/22/09-Seattle, 9/25/09-Vancouver, 9/26/09-Portland(Ridgefield)-Calgary, 9/21/11-Edmonton, 9/23/11-Vancouver, 9/25/11, Portland 11/28/13, Spokane 11/29/13, Calgary 12/2/13, Vancouver 12/4/13, Seattle (Home Shows) 8/8+8/10/18, Fenway (Away Shows), 9/2+9/4/18, (Vancouver 5/4/24), (Vancouver 5/6/24)

EV: Vancouver, 4/2/08 + 4/3/08 - Seattle, 7/16/11, Amsterdam, 6/10/2019
  • I have sec 128 row 2 seats 1 and 2 for the 18th? 
  • SV2828 said:
    Not sure if this helps but i have a pair in row 9 or section 116
    Man, those are fucking great and I'd actually prefer to be on Mike's side but the deal is I have two GA, my buddy has two in 128 (row 7 or 11, I'm not sure), and I want to bring (and sit with) both my wife and son, so my hope is to trade my two GA for two seats somewhere near his, and then trade THAT pair to two of the people sitting on either side of my friend's tickets. So obviously I need two at least as good, preferably better to make it worth the hassle. Yours qualify, but the logistics of trying to negotiate and get everyone situated and happy would be complicated by the fact that yours, better though they definitely are, are all the way around the arena!

So don't take offense if I make the swap with Bloooood, it sounds like he's got more what I need given my situation, as much as I'd love to be over in 116!
  • I have sec 128 row 2 seats 1 and 2 for the 18th? 
    That sounds exactly like what I need given the logistics of my situation (as detailed in the message above). The complication comes if we have to all go in together and you want to go in real early, which of course wouldn't be surprising now that you'd have GA tix. 

But maybe you're like me and others who are "back of the pit" people who like a little space to dance or rock out or whatever, maybe go to the bathroom and/or get a drink and not worry about losing prime real estate. 

Obviously the best would be if we could just swap tix without having to go in at the same time. I've seen people mention the option of giving access to each other's TM accounts, but that is unfortunately complicated by the fact that I bought a couple more tickets for Saturday in the verified fan sale!

So sorry for all the logistical complications but hopefully we can make it work to everyone's satisfaction.
  • ClipOnGirlClipOnGirl Posts: 53
    edited February 2020
    If things don't work out with Bloooood, I have Section 127, Row 8 and would love to trade the pair for GA.  We'd probably hang toward the back so need to worry about meeting early, etc.  So please keep me in mind also!
    Post edited by ClipOnGirl on
    I'll see you on the other side ...