Bootleg Question

I was at the Soldier Field show in 95 and downloaded the lossless version and it is incredible.  I also attended the show 3/15/94 at the Fox Theater in St. Louis.  I have found a few versions of this show over the years and none are very good from a quality perspective.  Does anyone know of a great version of this particular show?  Here is the setlist.  I was fortunate
to be up front so I was able to get the setlist where Mike was playing.

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,333
    Only known source of this is http://db.etree.org/shn/21849

Pearl Jam

Fox Theater: St. Louis, MO

1994-03-15

Encoded by: Hernan Giralt

Source: VHS (only known source) > Remastered w/Cool Edit Pro > 2CDR > mkwACT > .shn

DISC ONE
    Why Go
    Deep
    Animal
    Once
    Rats
    Blood
    Glorified G
    Daughter
    (The Real Me)
    Alive
    Go
    Even Flow
    Spin the Black Circle
    Porch/Beginning to See the Light

DISC TWO
    Corduroy
    Rearviewmirror
    Black
    Leash/Improv
    I'm One
    Baba O'Riley

notes: Ed joins The Frogs during their set: they start 'Jeremy' and Ed is lowered by a rope or
    cable onto the stage like he's flying, wearing the gold bat wings. He picks up a microphone and
    joins in. He also contributes to 'I Only Play for Money' and one other song, plus 'I'm One'
    (just Ed and Dennis). Lively, fun performance with Ed very animated and venturing to the edge
    of the stage to touch the audience as early as the second song. 'Go' is dedicated to Kurt Cobain
    and 'Corduroy' is premiered. After assisting Dave on drums during 'Porch,' Ed gives one of the
    band's tall, white candles to the crowd, saying he wants to see how far back it will make it.
    To his enjoyment, the candle is passed to the back of the audience successfully while the band
    plays a snippet of the Velvet Underground's 'Beginning to See the Light.' Three Who songs are
    played tonight ('The Real Me', 'I'm One' and 'Baba O'Riley'). Cool show in a beautiful venue,
    which Ed acknowledges twice.(THANKS to Five Horizons)

• Thank you very much.  I did see the Corduroy video from this show on Youtube.  Since it was done on VHS, is there a place to download the video?  The audio from the video on Youtube is better than any straight audio versions I have found.  Obviously not the greatest audio, but I would love to see it and hear it since I was there.
  • I watched a video on YouTube from the top.  It is alright, but someone posted a very close version of Corduroy from this show and it matches the description of edited by cool edit pro.  I will look into how to contact the creator.