Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    So F2F tickets are still dropping? So no sleep tonight?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,807
    SHZA said:
    tschav said:
    I'm F5ing the shit out of flight/hotel cancellation policy pages in hopes for better news.

On the flipside, the thing keeping me smiling is the vision of 1,000's of ticketmaster emails heading towards SHZA's inbox for buying/selling all those F2F tickets. 
    Ha, now I've got to pay for them all without the guaranteed reimbursement source that was F2F just a few clicks away! Oops. 
    On the plus side, F5ing united.com actually worked in that their policy updated for free changes!
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,548
    tschav said:
    SHZA said:
    tschav said:
    I'm F5ing the shit out of flight/hotel cancellation policy pages in hopes for better news.

On the flipside, the thing keeping me smiling is the vision of 1,000's of ticketmaster emails heading towards SHZA's inbox for buying/selling all those F2F tickets. 
    Ha, now I've got to pay for them all without the guaranteed reimbursement source that was F2F just a few clicks away! Oops. 
    On the plus side, F5ing united.com actually worked in that their policy updated for free changes!
    Nice. Hoping I can make some calls and get refunds from southwest. If not I'll be able to use the credits for the rescheduled dates 
  • Options
    sp1984sp1984 New Hampshire Posts: 140
    edited March 2020
    Plenty of time to definitely decide on F5 shirts and order them for upcoming shows 

(looking for the positive ... positive)
    Tampa 04/16
    Fenway 1 08/16
    Fenway 2 08/16
    Fenway 1 09/18
    Fenway 2 09/18
    PJ songs at our wedding: Love Reign O'er Me (1st dance); Sirens (last dance); Long Road (Momma-Son dance). 
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    What is StubHub gonna do for the people that spent hundreds or thousands to get into the MSG show?

What is PJ gonna do about Vitalogy seats?

Are they honestly gonna make people hold the bag on thousands of dollars worth of tickets with no definitive dates?
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    MSG show has been taken down from Stubhub.
  • Options
    Not seeing anything for bmore... hitting the hay for now, will see you all when I randomly wake up in the middle of the night to check again for tickets.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    What is StubHub gonna do for the people that spent hundreds or thousands to get into the MSG show?

Are they honestly gonna make people hold the bag on thousands of dollars worth of tickets with no definitive dates?
    I’m sure you will be given the option to refund Vitalogy. Stubhub, I’m not sure on their policy for canceled/postponed events.
  • Options
    DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    edited March 2020
    Saltzy23 said:

Probably, yes. People will have to hold the bag on msg tix until new dates announced, at which point they can resell.
    Post edited by Dcgal on
  • Options
    madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    Saltzy23 said:
    MSG show has been taken down from Stubhub.
    They work quick. I think they took it down when news first hit
  • Options
    DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    Not seeing anything for bmore... hitting the hay for now, will see you all when I randomly wake up in the middle of the night to check again for tickets.
    Good idea. Me too. Good night @OceansJenny. Back to it tomorrow. See you then.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Dcgal said:
    Saltzy23 said:

Probably, yes. People will have to hold the bag until new dates announced, at which point they can resell. Except Vitalogy. Those guys are SOL if they can't make the new dates. 
    Yep. Stubhub doesn't care how much you spent. If it's canceled, you'll get a refund. If not, and you can't make the new date or want your money back, you're welcome to relist them on stubhub to make them another pile of fees on the same ticket. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Man, if I laid out a few grand for tickets on StubHub for a concert with no date I wouldn't hang up until they cancelled the sale.

These shows could be months and months or even a year from now for all we know.

You can't expect people to be OK with laying out thousands for a non-existent concert.

Damn, this whole thing suuuuuucks.
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Saltzy23 said:
    Man, if I laid out a few grand for tickets on StubHub for a concert with no date I wouldn't hang up until they cancelled the sale.

These shows could be months and months or even a year from now for all we know.

You can't expect people to be OK with laying out thousands for a non-existent concert.

Damn, this whole thing suuuuuucks.
    Friend bought a Ozzy ticket over 2 years ago off SH. Since it got postponed twice, he was left with no options, but, wait. Now, they finally, cancelled the show. He got a refund.
  • Options
    duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475
    edited March 2020
    Good Morning? 
    If NOTHING comes out of this clusterfuck debacle, we can all rejoice in knowing all this F5ing has gotten me a promotion! See yous on the road.....
    #F5FORLIFE
    Post edited by duffmann on
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Options
    contestwin99contestwin99 Posts: 110
    edited March 2020
    STL 307 up (and they've added ability to get $10 commemorative tickets)
    Post edited by contestwin99 on
  • Options
    ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118
    Good morning!  Old habits are hard to break
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,689
    As a creature of habit I instinctively woke up and checked the TM app. It shows all shows in March ‘postponed’ but Denver , and OK do not indicate any delay, they still show original dates and have tickets for sale. Are these shows somehow not affected?!?
  • Options
    BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 418
    I still see f2f tix for other shows. I’m not giving up until someone confirms that the “sell” option is no longer there. 
  • Options
    duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475
    URthekey said:
    As a creature of habit I instinctively woke up and checked the TM app. It shows all shows in March ‘postponed’ but Denver , and OK do not indicate any delay, they still show original dates and have tickets for sale. Are these shows somehow not affected?!?
    Just a TM glitch, on the 10c tour page, the shows are marked as postponed.
    BagCzech said:
    I still see f2f tix for other shows. I’m not giving up until someone confirms that the “sell” option is no longer there. 

It wont let me sell on the PC TM site. The B'more page looks empty, so sad.....

Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Options
    Woke up and remembered the shows are postponed.... disappointment all over again. Plus still no FTF bmore tix. :/
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,948
    Woke up and remembered the shows are postponed.... disappointment all over again. Plus still no FTF bmore tix. :/
    I enjoyed all you guys on our quest for tickets. It was a blast. Maybe we keep this thread alive, or make a new one to shoot the shit. It's been fun.

P.S. I'm still faster than you refreSHZA
  • Options
    B4idiejetsB4idiejets NJ Posts: 346
    It's been a real trip everyone.Hope to see you's down the road. I'm doing London and Zurich so give me a shout if any of you F5ers will be there. Until later, be safe people
  • Options
    Omg..it wasn't a horrible dream....
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I had a dream that F2F was back for Baltimore and prime seats were dropping. Woke up and immediately checked of course. Not yet, but it'll be back soon. And when they announce the new date, some standard ticketholders will opt for a refund, so those will be available as well.

PS lmckenney24 keep dreaming buddy 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 418
    Good thing we held off on the raffle am I right @danlee1095
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    I enjoyed all you guys on our quest for tickets. It was a blast. Maybe we keep this thread alive, or make a new one to shoot the shit. It's been fun.
    Same here. This thread was captivating, and made getting tickets even sweeter when it happened (all in all, I had pretty good luck with it, scoring 2 pairs each for Balt and STL). Hopefully we can all gather in Baltimore later this year, and with less fear of hugging/high
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,224

I agree about keeping this thread alive somehow. Some of the other threads I have been reading have gotten so toxic with people being so nasty to each other. This thread was a testament to how there are still people out there trying to help each other and form a community. We need to keep this going. F5ers united!!!!
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 656
    Just in a daze.
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,948
    MF117973 said:

I agree about keeping this thread alive somehow. Some of the other threads I have been reading have gotten so toxic with people being so nasty to each other. This thread was a testament to how there are still people out there trying to help each other and form a community. We need to keep this going. F5ers united!!!!
    Somehow, someway....we will keep it going!