Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 709
    Y'all still going to that Orioles / Yankees game? i wasn't headed to the Baltimore show - but now feel like maybe I need to drive down from Ontario and meet some of you crazy F5MILY.  (of course MLB no doubt will over react as well and cancel the season or some nonsense). 
    I am.
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    wjt said:
    I faced it
    A life wasted
    never gonna F5 again

(except for all night long tonight)

lmao🤣🤣🤣

Off (s)He Goes
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 166
    Y'all still going to that Orioles / Yankees game? i wasn't headed to the Baltimore show - but now feel like maybe I need to drive down from Ontario and meet some of you crazy F5MILY.  (of course MLB no doubt will over react as well and cancel the season or some nonsense). 
    I am.
    Count me in if it happens.
    Pratt Street is a great meeting place!
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889

• RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    STL 303.
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    Gettin glitchy again LA1 and 2 now gives you the option of searching for up to 49 tickets
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    SHZA said:

Yes!!!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 219
    Gigaton Tour Postponed Indefinitely announcement coming...
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 166
    Bunch of SD's up. 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,392
    I’ll be in Bmore regardless. Planning on it!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 709
    The good news is I now realize I have enough free time for a second job.
  • I have SD section T I can’t list. Error messages 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 219
    Sd t up.
  • ritg19ritg19 Posts: 111
    old news
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on....
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    Wow...sort of speechless.  I think (hope) anybody that is still searching should be able to pick up tickets pretty soon as this news is likely to spread faster than the coronavirus, and I think many people will want their money back now instead of waiting to hear the new dates.

I've enjoyed this ride with you guys!  I know it's not ending now, but it definitely has taken a twist. 

I'm going to be in Baltimore anyway on the 28th (the real "Suefire" - my wife - is going to a baby shower for the daughter of some of our best friends, so we will both be up there), so maybe I'll make the baseball game or hit a bar with some of you, if any of that is still happening!

I have SD section T I can’t list. Error messages 
    Row 25? I see it
  • Did anyone still need a presale code for ohana...I can't go..can offer mine
    Az 113 up
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Me and some of the Baltimore crew (not on this chain) are planning something for the day - I'll let the group know what we decide, but it will likely include all day drinking.
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    Oh, and two more things...

@SHZA 's a lightning bolt!

And @chukdotcom is cracking me up tonight!

• MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    Did anyone still need a presale code for ohana...I can't go..can offer mine
    Same. Will be at SHN though. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
    I think we need some Baltimore great seats around here to make us smile.

Off (s)He Goes
  • JB274988 said:
    Me and some of the Baltimore crew (not on this chain) are planning something for the day - I'll let the group know what we decide, but it will likely include all day drinking.
    Well. I am off this weekend regardless..so lmk what sat plans are..I'll take a trip down from a jersey 
  • Did anyone still need a presale code for ohana...I can't go..can offer mine
    Yes.. got mine today for Asbury
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    If I cannot get out of my hotel and/or train ticket I'll head down and get blind stupid drunk with you people if that happens.

Misery loves company, and right now....I'm pretty fucking miserable.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
    La 2 floor G up
    Nashville 301 up

Off (s)He Goes
    STL 306
    Off (s)He Goes
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,669
    Did anyone still need a presale code for ohana...I can't go..can offer mine
    Yes.. got mine today for Asbury
    Me, too. We can have a meet up in Jersey.