Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Looks like a lottery will be happening... hope I am not speaking too soon... perhaps we should start messaging back and forth privately to discuss roles of who wants to take on what? Easier to keep track of in a smaller setting?
    @BagCzech @lmckenney24
    Yes I know you said this. I was meaning to discuss who is going to track participants etc. just waiting on the go ahead for me to act in any sort of way is all 
    ...simmer down a little people..lol. Hes gotta find a pair first. Let's chill
    Drink, F5...repeat.
    Nice. Let's get this Friday night F5 party started. Woo Hoo!!!!
    Now we're talkin! What you drinking tonight? We need to pass the time somehow.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,657
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Looks like a lottery will be happening... hope I am not speaking too soon... perhaps we should start messaging back and forth privately to discuss roles of who wants to take on what? Easier to keep track of in a smaller setting?
    @BagCzech @lmckenney24
    Yes I know you said this. I was meaning to discuss who is going to track participants etc. just waiting on the go ahead for me to act in any sort of way is all 
    Drink, F5...repeat.
    My drink of choice is Jameson. Gonna have one in a bit.

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    @BagCzech @lmckenney24
    Drink, F5...repeat.

Don't drink and F5!
    edited March 2020
    SHZA said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    @BagCzech @lmckenney24
    Drink, F5...repeat.

Don't drink and F5!
    True. Got to keep those reflexes sharp. Can't have my fingers slipping off the phone. The Captchas can be our sobriety test. If your percentages start going down, stop drinking ;)

Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 759
    I’m heading to the best buffalo wing spot in the Northeast. Wendells Wings in Norton, MA. Place hasn’t changed in 30 years. Still cash only, still the absolute best. Will send pictures. Also...Dave the owner is a long time 10C member, and huge PJ fan funny enough. Just found this out within the last couple years when he noticed my license plate. He’s going to Baltimore and MSG I do believe. Right up the street from Great Woods (which PJ will prob never play again lol) Anyway cheers to all! 
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346

Jadler said:
    I’m heading to the best buffalo wing spot in the Northeast. Wendells Wings in Norton, MA. Place hasn’t changed in 30 years. Still cash only, still the absolute best. Will send pictures. Also...Dave the owner is a long time 10C member, and huge PJ fan funny enough. Just found this out within the last couple years when he noticed my license plate. He’s going to Baltimore and MSG I do believe. Right up the street from Great Woods (which PJ will prob never play again lol) Anyway cheers to all! 
    Now I want wings. Thanks a lot :)

Jadler said:
    Oh man!!! That place is top notch! Enjoy
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    SHZA said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    @BagCzech @lmckenney24
    Drink, F5...repeat.

Don't drink and F5!
    For real, jamo and accidental vitalogy tix is a hangover you might regret... I will not be f5'ing tomorrow night 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    just got back in front of my computer. Working on canceling my flight and hotel for SXSW now that they cancelled that. I travel a bunch for work and I was scheduled to be in Boston 3/9 and 3/10, SXSW 3/13 to 3/20, and then Vegas 3/22 to 3/25. All trips canceled. MORE F5 TIME YES
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    edited March 2020
    As far as the raffle goes, we have time. I think we have consensus that we are doing it provided that danlee finds a pair. No need to rush. we can take our time and do this the right way. my schedule just freed up immensely so I can help in any way needed. Having said that, since I will be partaking in said raffle, i want no part in the winner selection because if I do win, i don't want anyone thinking i rigged it lol

i think that @lmckenney24 and i can work on drafting up some rules on how everything will work as far as entry, payment, deadlines, selection, etc. i used to run raffles for my teams when i was in sales so this isn't difficult, we just need to be fully transparent every step of the way. i say we all get back to F5'ing and put the raffle on the back burner for a bit. 
    Post edited by BagCzech on
    That vitalogy ticket is throwing off my muscle memory.
  • WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 558
    So im in a dummies thread might as well say it. Something changed today... I go to refresh and the vitalogy tix keep coming up, its telling me to go to the fan to fan exchange. was I never there to begin with? I'm logged in with my verified fan acct, and on the pj page and I keep clicking refresh, been doing it for weeks? lol. help?
  • sanjitroysanjitroy Posts: 29
    edited March 2020
    OAK2 SEC D up

Edit: Gone
    Post edited by sanjitroy on
    sroy1978
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,391
    edited March 2020
    MF117973 said:
    Looks like it’s finally gone?

Edit: Nvm, it’s back.
    Post edited by OceansJenny on
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22

Love your wall man!! Can’t wait to have my own game room someday to decorate.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
    MF117973 said:
    Looks like it’s finally gone?
    Yay, I noticed that as well. Hopefully, it stays that way. Sometimes, it comes and goes.

edited March 2020
    And, it's back....And it's gone. 
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Comes and goes 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    BagCzech said:
    As far as the raffle goes, we have time. I think we have consensus that we are doing it provided that danlee finds a pair. No need to rush. we can take our time and do this the right way. my schedule just freed up immensely so I can help in any way needed. Having said that, since I will be partaking in said raffle, i want no part in the winner selection because if I do win, i don't want anyone thinking i rigged it lol

i think that @lmckenney24 and i can work on drafting up some rules on how everything will work as far as entry, payment, deadlines, selection, etc. i used to run raffles for my teams when i was in sale so this isn't difficult, we just need to be fully transparent every step of the way. i say we all get back to F5'ing and put the raffle on the back burner for a bit. 
    Sounds good. Sorry. I used to do a lot of this too. Which is why I was offering to help. Back to the quiet F5 thing
    Off (s)He Goes
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    edited March 2020
    BagCzech said:

i think that @lmckenney24 and i can work on drafting up some rules on how everything will work as far as entry, payment, deadlines, selection, etc. i used to run raffles for my teams when i was in sale so this isn't difficult, we just need to be fully transparent every step of the way. i say we all get back to F5'ing and put the raffle on the back burner for a bit. 
    just a thought....sooner than later may work better. let's say the winner has tickets . he could give his tickets to Danlee( is that the right name?) that actually increases the odds of him getting the downgrade he is looking for.
    Post edited by epbadger on
    What’s the refresh trick when there’s tickets? Switch back and forth from 1 to 2?
  • TannedgeckoTannedgecko Posts: 69
    edited March 2020

Tree House "Triple Shot"
    Post edited by Tannedgecko on
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,428
    epbadger said:
    BagCzech said:

just a thought....sooner than later may work better. let's say the winner has tickets and is trying to upgrade. he could give his tickets to Danlee( is that the right name?) that actually increases the odds of him getting the downgrade he is looking for.
    I'm in for this contest and for whatever option we decide to use the money for.
  • who got 203 L

Alright who got the last drop... iPhone fucked me over asking if it wanted to “save my password” aka the fucking CVV 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
    What’s the refresh trick when there’s tickets? Switch back and forth from 1 to 2?
    That is what I thought, but there may be a risk of your not having a captcha and then getting hung up on your actual purchase.

• epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    yes...or change filter
    Anyone? Come on people!
  • also 203 M