• korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    La2 210 up...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,644
    Single Balt up 208. 
  • alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    Just missed bmore again lol
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• madhat181madhat181 Posts: 372
    208 D lost it dammit
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    Baltimore 208 single who scored? 
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 160
    Balt 208s just came and went.  Anyone get them?
  • madhat181madhat181 Posts: 372
    Is that the first one after midnight in awhile?
  • vanceml1vanceml1 Posts: 5
    I am a Phoenix F5er but feel extremely invested in you Baltimore folk since following this thread from the start. I have been able to score two sets of good phx tickets so am now going to spend my time F5'ing for you guys (BA) in hopes of getting it to someone here. This thread has shown me what good there still is out there on the intewebs.   Also wouldn't mind opinions on what tickets I should keep (other set will be going to a friend or will let this group know). Section 110 row P vs Section 111 row F
  • auntdonutauntdonut Posts: 113
    Swing and a miss here   :|
    What pour soul is selling a single at 12:05am, we should get interviews of these people...and of us...
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    vanceml1 said:
    I am a Phoenix F5er but feel extremely invested in you Baltimore folk since following this thread from the start. I have been able to score two sets of good phx tickets so am now going to spend my time F5'ing for you guys (BA) in hopes of getting it to someone here. This thread has shown me what good there still is out there on the intewebs.   Also wouldn't mind opinions on what tickets I should keep (other set will be going to a friend or will let this group know). Section 110 row P vs Section 111 row F
    Thank you! This is a bit disheartening for me and appreciate all of the help everyone is giving each other!  

Hopefully fall has lots of dates as well to help with this supply and demand issue. I also wish there was a fan trade within 10c 
    Off (s)He Goes
    @OceansJenny, you picking us up here late night tonight?
    edited March 2020
    vanceml1 said:
    @vanceml1
    Fellow Phx f5'er, if you do decide to resell one of those pairs please lmk, I'd like a chance at them. Also the 111's seem like better seats.
    Post edited by korn-1 on
    TW150753 said:
    What pour soul is selling a single at 12:05am, we should get interviews of these people...and of us...
    Someone who just broke up with their significant other?
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    I have tried my magic on Balt- having gone 7-0  on all my attempts landing 3 GA, 1 Floor and 3 mid sides, i lost the first attempt on Balt..
    TW150753 said:
    Probably a planned coordinated drop, i have thought about F5' more in the last eve when attempts are made, that would be wrong. I tried to coordinate a drop and failed. Felt awful... 

MF117973 said:
    TW150753 said:
    That's why we need the interviews... why just one ticket, did you break up, why not two tickets? So much to explore....as I F5.
    I have tried my magic on Balt- having gone 7-0  on all my attempts landing 3 GA, 1 Floor and 3 mid sides, i lost the first attempt on Balt..
    TW150753 said:
    Probably a planned coordinated drop, i have thought about F5' more in the last eve when attempts are made, that would be wrong. I tried to coordinate a drop and failed. Felt awful... 

I’d be game to give it a go if you wanted to try again. You know practice makes perfect. I keep swinging and missing. Would love to catch the pair I need
    Off (s)He Goes
    vanceml1 said:
    I would keep the 111 Row F, better sight lines and same distance ( there about)

Sd P single up...
    TW150753 said:
    MF117973 said:
    TW150753 said:
    That's why we need the interviews... why just one ticket, did you break up, why not two tickets? So much to explore....as I F5.
    I am going to imagine that someone caught their partner cheating and is selling their ticket as an act of revenge. The partner doesn’t know yet but is being told right now as their stuff is being thrown out the window. 

As you all can see, I am bored. 
    TW150753 said:
    MF117973 said:
    TW150753 said:
    Strangely enough I think I might know who listed it. He was trying to sell me a 208 D single for above face. I said I wasn't interested but to let me know if he put it on F2F. He did not give me a heads up 
    Kovsar86 said:
    TW150753 said:

I’d be game to give it a go if you wanted to try again. You know practice makes perfect. I keep swinging and missing. Would love to catch the pair I need

Other wins were PHX, OAK and STL... I have no tickets to drop at this point. maybe all try Balt tomorrow and try to help out the list. but buying to drop again..
    SHZA said:
    TW150753 said:
    MF117973 said:
    TW150753 said:
    Strangely enough I think I might know who listed it. He was trying to sell me a 208 D single for above face. I said I wasn't interested but to let me know if he put it on F2F. He did not give me a heads up 
    Just saw who was supposed to buy it post on FB. He didn’t get it
    Off (s)He Goes
    Kovsar86 said:
    TW150753 said:

Other wins were PHX, OAK and STL... I have no tickets to drop at this point. maybe all try Balt tomorrow and try to help out the list. but buying to drop again..
    Please give advance notice of if you score Balt and if you do when you will drop. I will try to make any crazy time work to try to grab em
    Off (s)He Goes
    @craigraether @SHZA, you guys are playing the game inside the game...I'd be ecstatic is if you walked my wife and me in.  
    Kovsar86 said:
    SHZA said:
    TW150753 said:
    MF117973 said:
    TW150753 said:

Ouch
    SHZA said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    SHZA said:
    TW150753 said:
    MF117973 said:
    TW150753 said:

Ouch
    Yep that would be the one 
    Off (s)He Goes
    edited March 2020
    SHZA said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    SHZA said:
    TW150753 said:
    MF117973 said:
    TW150753 said:

Ouch
    This person is clearly not familiar with the ruthlessness of the F5 game. They waited until it was late. 11:30 lol. 
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
    edited March 2020
    TW150753 said:
    @craigraether @SHZA, you guys are playing the game inside the game...I'd be ecstatic is if you walked my wife and me in.  
    I'll help as much as I can. Baltimore is super tough though... A couple of the pairs earlier today I thought I nailed but got beat
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • TenakaTenaka Posts: 96
    SHZA said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    SHZA said:
    TW150753 said:
    MF117973 said:
    TW150753 said:

Ouch
    Haha that’s me that responded back to him
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec