Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• RT85129RT85129 Posts: 179
    tschav said:
    Anything for Nashville popping up? Seems like that’s had the least available appear over the past week.
    Haven't seen very much.  This weekend only 324 and 202.   Nothing that great. 
  • Zod said:
    With Fan to Fan what happens if you exceed 4 tickets?  I'm now in possession of 3.  1 GA and 2 in section 128 row DS for Oak1.  If another pair comes out can I buy it, and just make sure I offload another pair quickly?
    Have you gotten an answer on this? I don't know if the system will allow you to buy over 4.  I wouldn't advise trying.  I know I read somewhere in this whole process that if you go over the limit they might revoke your other tix or your tc membership.

I'm in s128 n1, i scored those tix yesterday.
    Today I lucked out with what might be an interesting view as the single first seat in s125 n2.
    I'm still hoping to upgrade for a single GA, n2.
    I'll be releasing my n1 s105 r18 probably tonight. 
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    Jadler said:
    I got them!!!!! 
    I fucking knew today was the day!!!

Fuck yes.

I'm literally 10' from O.A.R. playing a set right now with a beer in each hand and this makes me even happier.

Hoo Rah!
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 755
    Saltzy23 said:
    Jadler said:
    I got them!!!!! 

Fuck yes.

I'm literally 10' from O.A.R. playing a set right now with a beer in each hand and this makes me even happier.

Hoo Rah!
    You were right man. Thanks for all the positive thoughts!! As well as everyone else! LFG! 
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,501
    Zod said:
    With Fan to Fan what happens if you exceed 4 tickets?  I'm now in possession of 3.  1 GA and 2 in section 128 row DS for Oak1.  If another pair comes out can I buy it, and just make sure I offload another pair quickly?
    Have you gotten an answer on this? I don't know if the system will allow you to buy over 4.  I wouldn't advise trying.  I know I read somewhere in this whole process that if you go over the limit they might revoke your other tix or your tc membership.

Today I lucked out with what might be an interesting view as the single first seat in s125 n2.
    I sent the venue an email double checking if you can use DS tickets if you are able bodied.  Searching both google and this forum.  It seems people have used them no problem in the past.  It's basically a seatless row where they put folded seats.   If someone needs to use one, they can remove the folded chair.  It seems somewhat common amongst a few venues.  Found a number a reddit forums from when the warriors played there, and they seemed to have no issues.

I don't think 10c would cancel your membership.    I'm more worried that TM would choose which ones to cancel.   I'm more curious if the system would allow me to buy more than 4.  If it did, I'd turn around and sell the ones I didn't want immediately.   I've got 1 GA and those two DS seats in 128.  Ideally I'd find a 2nd single GA.  No problem there.  If a better pair in one of the front sections comes up, that's when I'd be tempted to temporarily see if I can go over the 4 ticket rule.
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Zod said:
    Zod said:

I sent the venue an email double checking if you can use DS tickets if you are able bodied.  Searching both google and this forum.  It seems people have used them no problem in the past.  It's basically a seatless row where they put folded seats.   If someone needs to use one, they can remove the folded chair.  It seems somewhat common amongst a few venues.  Found a number a reddit forums from when the warriors played there, and they seemed to have no issues.

I don't think 10c would cancel your membership.    I'm more worried that TM would choose which ones to cancel.   I'm more curious if the system would allow me to buy more than 4.  If it did, I'd turn around and sell the ones I didn't want immediately.   I've got 1 GA and those two DS seats in 128.  Ideally I'd find a 2nd single GA.  No problem there.  If a better pair in one of the front sections comes up, that's when I'd be tempted to temporarily see if I can go over the 4 ticket rule.
    Just post your extras right away.. should not be a problem they sell very quickly, on the flip side i wonder of TM/10c anticipated people buy and selling so many times to move up. Lots of new systems in play.

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    edited March 2020
    Zod said:
    Zod said:

I was able to go over 4 tickets for a show, including 2 10c tickets. Then I sold one pair pretty quickly after that. I haven't tried to exceed 4 F2F for any show, but the bottom line is the system won't stop you from doing it. Tm in theory could cancel one or more of the orders. 
  • TenakaTenaka Posts: 96
    Saltzy23 said:
    Jadler said:
    I got them!!!!! 

Fuck yes.

Hoo Rah!
    Aw man, I'd love to see O.A.R. again! I saw them a bunch of times in Chicago and saw them in Seattle once.
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,501
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:

I was able to go over 4 tickets for a show, including 2 10c tickets. Then I sold one pair pretty quickly after that. I haven't tried to exceed 4 F2F for any show, but the bottom line is the system won't stop you from doing it. Tm in theory could cancel one or more of the orders. 

That's what I figured.  If I ended up buying a different pair I would immediately ditch the s128 row ds pair.
  • Hankj25Hankj25 Posts: 315
    Posting 2 for STL in 3 min. Should be up by 8:16-8:18 CST. 
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,247
    Hankj25 said:
    What section?
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    Hankj25 said:
    I need 2. Oh baby!!!
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
    Nothing yet
    They’re up!  Good luck!
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    Amazing even the last row of the upper level sells in 2 seconds 
    SHZA said:
    Amazing even the last row of the upper level sells in 2 seconds 
    I sold two 334 seats last week behind stage row M instantaneously.  It’s insane. 
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • I need 2 for Baltimore. It breaks my heart everytime I lose them from my cart.
    Serious supply and demand issue. Thankfully the band doesn't gouge.
    Tenaka said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Jadler said:
    I got them!!!!! 

Fuck yes.

Hoo Rah!
    Aw man, I'd love to see O.A.R. again! I saw them a bunch of times in Chicago and saw them in Seattle once.
    The rest of my evening is something called Rainbow Kitten Suprise....then Death Cab for Cutie, and Weezer.

Also, I am fucked up in this motherfucker.

Yay life.
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Just Scored GA for PHX... Now GA For Phx and Both OAK shows !
  • Tenaka said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Jadler said:
    I got them!!!!! 

Fuck yes.

Hoo Rah!
    They are the reason I’m into Pearl Jam. 
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    Nice! Good for you!
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,796
    Did anyone here score the Phoenix GA pair a few mins ago?

cant believe I missed it
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,796
    Congrats!  Incredibly jealous 
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,127
    Did anyone here score the Phoenix GA pair a few mins ago?

cant believe I missed it
    @craigraether got them. Was hoping it was you. I know you need one more!  

Congrats  craig! 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
    Rainbow Kitten Suprise is surprisingly awesome.

Who knew?
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    Looks like someone finally bought those vitalogy msg seats 
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    Gonna do a couple of hrs before crashing. Congrats to everyone that scored today!!!
    cmalisze said:
    Serious supply and demand issue. Thankfully the band doesn't gouge.
    Dang. Was hoping you scored em.  Stay with it!
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23