Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    La2 231 up...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Posted Oakland N1 Sec 213 two single tickets.
    Sd sec u up...

• just got a pair of STLs!!!!!
    Congrats, what section?

just got a pair of STLs!!!!!
    Congrats, what section?
    Sec 111, may try to upgrade but at least i can make hotel plans now
    La1 222 up...
    edited February 2020
    La2 118 up@!
    4 together decent rearstage
    Post edited by korn-1 on
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128

just got a pair of STLs!!!!!
    Amazing! well done on this GIF and the golden tickets!
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    single for HAM in 110 up
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    edited February 2020
    OK, here is an update. Votes are dead even (singles vs pair). So, that will be the first thing that is put into the hat, then i'll pick from the names.

I called TM & Royal Farms to ensure this is feasible, since GA has a different entrance. I am on hold waiting final guidance. If it poses an issue, I may be forced to set up a time and have you guys do the F5 thing. I truly hope is doesn't come to that, just giving you the info as I get it.

Keep you all posted. FYI, I'm not messing with this until 4pm, as I have meetings. 
    Thank you so much for your offer it truly is what this community should be about.
    If I could humbly suggest that you def do them as a pair. reason being I and im sure a bunch of others need 2 or nothing( just cant go without my lovely wife). 
    while if a single wins they could find someone to go or do another hat drawing for the singles on the list.
    Whatever you decide thanks for giving alot of us a chance...
    you rock!!!
    Post edited by epbadger on
  • F5F5 Posts: 791
    Tagging @GuErrA in here. Let him know if you see any LA 1 tickets!
    Bridge - 10/25/03
    Mansfield I - 6/28/08
    Eddie NYC - 8/4/08
    Seattle - 9/21/09, 9/22/09
    Salt Lake City 9/28/09
    LA 9/30/09, 10/07/09
    San Diego 10/9/09
    Alpine Valley 9/03/11, 9/04/11
    Ashbury Park 9/18/21
    LA 5/06/21, 5/07/21
    Phoenix 05/09/22
    NYC 9/11/22
    Denver 9/22/22
    La1 229 up...
  • This group is the most excitement I've had for a year 😂😂😂. I love u guys!!!   Go F5ers
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    edited February 2020
    This group is the most excitement I've had for a year 😂😂😂. I love u guys!!!   Go F5ers
    How did it feel waking up this morning knowing you didnt have to do this all day again? 
  • I love how this list has brought so many dedicated F5ers together
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    JB274988 said:
    Final Design...?

Love it!  Awesome design!!
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    epbadger said:
    OK, here is an update. Votes are dead even (singles vs pair). So, that will be the first thing that is put into the hat, then i'll pick from the names.

I called TM & Royal Farms to ensure this is feasible, since GA has a different entrance. I am on hold waiting final guidance. If it poses an issue, I may be forced to set up a time and have you guys do the F5 thing. I truly hope is doesn't come to that, just giving you the info as I get it.

Keep you all posted. FYI, I'm not messing with this until 4pm, as I have meetings. 
    Thank you so much for your offer it truly is what this community should be about.
    If I could humbly suggest that you def do them as a pair. reason being I and im sure a bunch of others need 2 or nothing( just cant go without my lovely wife). 
    while if a single wins they could find someone to go or do another hat drawing for the singles on the list.
    Whatever you decide thanks for giving alot of us a chance...
    you rock!!!
    Great point
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    I was on the road a bit this morning, so wasn't able to comment.  But I'm glad you all decided to go with the hat idea.  At least that ensures somebody on here gets them!  Very cool of lcmckenney24 to handle it this way!!  Good luck to all of you!

• I love how this list has brought so many dedicated F5ers together
    I know right. Pretty cool. Btw, any of you going to MSG too?...I got my tix for that
  • This group is the most excitement I've had for a year 😂😂😂. I love u guys!!!   Go F5ers
    How did it feel waking up this morning knowing you didnt have to do this all day again? 
    I slept 9 hours!!!! Best night sleep in a week🤗🤗🤗

• just got a pair of STLs!!!!!
    Amazing! well done on this GIF and the golden tickets!
    This is awesome
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 757
    I love how this list has brought so many dedicated F5ers together
    I know right. Pretty cool. Btw, any of you going to MSG too?...I got my tix for that
    I am here because I struck out on every opportunity to get into MSG. MSG was a holy grail type wish, but now that I’ve been involved in this f5ing for so long I feel the same way about Baltimore this tour!
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    Sadly no...unless I get real lucky or you need  +1😁
    I slept 9 hours!!!! Best night sleep in a week🤗🤗🤗
    Nice!....I'm been doing my walking dead impression for over a week
  • Jadler said:
    I am here because I struck out on every opportunity to get into MSG. MSG was a holy grail type wish, but now that I’ve been involved in this f5ing for so long I feel the same way about Baltimore this tour!
    Sorry That sux. But dont give up on Balt bro! 
  • epbadger said:
    Sadly no...unless I get real lucky or you need  +1😁
    That sux! And my gf would very quickly become my ex gf if I did that..lol. Hang in bro!
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 757
    Jadler said:
    Sorry That sux. But dont give up on Balt bro! 

• I struck out on MSG too but thankfully a buddy, albeit a buddy with a higher 10c number, hit for MSG.
  • I struck out on MSG too but thankfully a buddy, albeit a buddy with a higher 10c number, hit for MSG.
    Yeah I know alot of people that happened to. Everyone wanted the GA, I seen the odds and went with seats. Good thing I did
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    Words of wisdom for the F5ers from Eddie himself: "Focus on your focusness, don't allow for hopelessness."

"I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    JB274988 said:
    Final Design...?

So amazing.  What about a quote on the bottom, "We're all still f5"??

I was going to say that he should pick one F5 pun and stick with it, but given how much F5ing has been going on, I think he should put as many as possible on there!
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."