Pearl Jam Tickets Berlin Show

Hello,
I have 3 tickets for the Pearl Jam show at Berlin. One ticket is for myself and the other two for my parents. My parents cannot make the show, but my brother will be going with me. 

My question is, I never created an account when I purchased the tickets, so their is no way for me to update the names on the tickets. With that being said I am wondering if their will any trouble going thru the entry gate. Since the names on the tickets will be in my parents names. I am the purchaser of all three tickets, so I am confident everything should fine. Would like other peoples opinions. 

Thanks you

Comments

• D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486

https://pearljam.tickets.de/en/legal/faq

If you have purchased tickets as an express user, you can register on tickets.de retrospectively and assign the tickets to your new user account.
    You will find the according link in the purchase confirmation email. Please note: The email address for your registration must be the same as for your prior purchase.

• I am trying to register but the site is not accepting my email address when I purchased the tickets. Im at a loss
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 347
    Contact tickets.de. They should be able to help. 
  • Thank you.