Options

Imola Ticket name - URGENT - Ten Club - Someone please read and help!

chilisuarezchilisuarez USA / Canada Posts: 110
Hey Jamily, I really hate to resort to this. But is there someone on this board that can help me? @Santos L. Halper @Sea @Kat

I've been emailing ten club since early January when we received a form to fill out within our account for Imola ticket names. It says if your name doesn't match your government id to contact 10club to update your name. I've sent emails to ten club 7 times!! Jan 7, 10, 13, 15, 20, 27, 28

For 5 of these emails I did not receive a response.

1 response was in regard to my name not matching my Ticketmaster name for the North America lottery. They didn't change my name then and said as long as the email addresses matched it was okay. But no change to my name was made. 

I got another reply today asking me to fill out the form and informing me I can change the *guests* name at the box office. But I need to change MY Name as I've stressed to 10C on many occasions!!!

Can somebody please please please reach out to me in 10C so I can get my name changed in time, I've been trying!!!!! Or is there someone from 10C reading this that can please reach out to me! 

Comments

• Options
    I have also emailed them. Once. I’ve gotten no response, but I figured they’re probably tied up with NA tour questions right now & will get to it & fix it eventually. January 31 is not a hard deadline. I’m pretty sure I read that name changes can be made anytime for a $10 (or euro) fee. I would think that as long as you sent an email request before the end of this month and Ten Club makes the change before the concert, you’ll be okay.