Will you sing "what love is" or "What the fuck is" ?

For you who sing along in concerts. I know one or two who doesn't. Will you sing "what love is" during DotC or "What the fuck is" ?
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Will you sing "what love is" or "What the fuck is" ? 27 votes

"What love is". What is the correct lyric
55%
bazzerAKRounder85unspeakable_tollhdogg151todd-oAP30511BSullydc07cfJF116983MR242791False_BeliefEugeneJRDAY89FlyTheW2016JPPJ84 15 votes
"What the fuck is". Because that is what my heart wants me to
40%
kathynekrelease00SpunkiespankyMPDLeydeBunting10PB11041CG239256Ray J. T.ddeschlernicknyr15 11 votes
"What the fuck is". I also sing "...for I'm not my father!" in Small Town
3%
tusevun 1 vote

Comments

• spelling error (what = that) and ofc you can't edit polls (zzz).
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • This ranks up there in the top 10 most unnecessary threads of 2020.  There’s a lot of year left, but we’re counting on it staying in the top 10 or at least 15 throughout the year.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • OJ1414OJ1414 Posts: 35
    This ranks up there in the top 10 most unnecessary threads of 2020.  There’s a lot of year left, but we’re counting on it staying in the top 10 or at least 15 throughout the year.
    Apparently you've missed all the various ticket bitching threads that are virtually the same over the last two weeks. Not the greatest thread but this one isn't in the top 50 and after Friday might not be in the top 200.
  • This ranks up there in the top 10 most unnecessary threads of 2020.  There’s a lot of year left, but we’re counting on it staying in the top 10 or at least 15 throughout the year.
    You sound, dare I say it

gutted

• OJ1414 said:
    This ranks up there in the top 10 most unnecessary threads of 2020.  There’s a lot of year left, but we’re counting on it staying in the top 10 or at least 15 throughout the year.
    Apparently you've missed all the various ticket bitching threads that are virtually the same over the last two weeks. Not the greatest thread but this one isn't in the top 50 and after Friday might not be in the top 200.
    The ticket bitching threads and lost dogs is why I’m even here though, you come here for polls about what lyrics you sing?
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    Come up with a better one then
    You sound, dare I say it

gutted

I am! Why didn’t you vote?
    You sound, dare I say it

gutted

Out of solidarity with you.
    You sound, dare I say it

gutted

I knew I liked you
    You sound, dare I say it

gutted

I knew I liked you
    I never doubted you.

• Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    The lyrics should properly be expressed. I bet we hear it that way when performed live. 
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    Ed wont hold back when performing this  live. 
  • OJ1414OJ1414 Posts: 35
    OJ1414 said:
    The ticket bitching threads and lost dogs is why I’m even here though, you come here for polls about what lyrics you sing?
    No, I generally enjoy the ticket bitching threads but the "they've always picked by seniority, why aren't they now?" threads (and the various other bitches that come up time and time again every time there's a lottery even though the guidelines are spelled out pretty clearly in the emails) do get old. At least this time we had the added stars, "I had 99 percent odds to get GA, how did I not win?" and "I know there's only one MSG date and only two shows in the northeastern US on this tour but how did I not win tickets to MSG. I've never missed a show there. #Gutted." 
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Posts: 6,152
    edited January 2020
    OJ1414 said:
    OJ1414 said:
    No, I generally enjoy the ticket bitching threads but the "they've always picked by seniority, why aren't they now?" threads (and the various other bitches that come up time and time again every time there's a lottery even though the guidelines are spelled out pretty clearly in the emails) do get old. At least this time we had the added stars, "I had 99 percent odds to get GA, how did I not win?" and "I know there's only one MSG date and only two shows in the northeastern US on this tour but how did I not win tickets to MSG. I've never missed a show there. #Gutted." 
    I hear ya dude, that’s how it goes. don’t take me seriously though, I’m a lunatic and just here to mess around and to make myself laugh most of the time
    Post edited by RoleModelsinBlood31 on
  • OJ1414 said:
    OJ1414 said:
    I don't mean to hijack this thread but....I didn't get the tickets I wanted to MSG because PJ purposefully is playing a limited number of NE shows so that their secret side arrangement with StubHub will produce ridiculously high ($15,000/pair) ticket prices and keep the tickets out of the hands of fans who, like me, have been in 10c for 20 years, but who let their memberships lapse while they were travelling through Tibet on a bucket list leading spiritual journey that failed to succeed in bringing me peace as I am currently raging inside over the fact that my low membership number (that I used to have) failed to secure me a ticket in MSG even though I only put in for GA and can't understand why I didn't get that ticket or why anyone would put in for "best available" because I have no use for seats at a PJ show and therefore would never put myself in a position to get one and have to sit in said seat for the duration.

Back to this thread....the only "what the fuck is" that was uttered by Mr. Vedder is followed by "this world coming to...you didn't leave a message, at least I could have heard your voice one last time."
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    For you who sing along in concerts. I know one or two who doesn't. Will you sing "what love is" during DotC or "What the fuck is" ?
    Did/Can you not vote on your own poll?!