Tell me exactly, just how GUTTED are you?

It's Wednesday during the week of the 27th and still no notifications sent to us about our seat locations. I am so gutted! 

In recognition of the outbreak of people (myself absolutely included) becoming beyond gutted, I thing it's important for us to understand each others individual level of guttedness.

EDIT: Yes, I am aware we will find out sometime on Friday.
"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory

Tell me exactly, just how GUTTED are you? 106 votes

I'm not gutted. I'm sunshine and rainbows.
44%
Veddernarianbazzerjdopjleep75HailHailVitalogyCopperTomSwordogettingrightEnzedzpalffyspankyMPgrizahamledbetterman4pearljamYefaCarryTheZerokiefferBunting10RelishZodPH40764 47 votes
DotC will temporarily hold me over.
5%
neutron baumJKestletripi1afMR242791shetellsherselfJojoRice 6 votes
Just give me a beer and I'll be fine.
23%
rhinomagicpresenttentsNiteLite10alex_scFloydman015SidnumkneilPB11041BK35942mattcozGern Blanstensparky_fryYAKIMATSUwillnycVitalogensiarollingsandrew68JoeyP21lfitzpatrick9DEGBTI 25 votes
Nah, I need to get shitfaced!!!
1%
chiwhitesoxsvenhoek 2 votes
I'm ready to burn this mofo DOWN!!!
1%
theebradnesswd45 2 votes
It's time we riot!
1%
incidental immortalitydrakeheuer14 2 votes
I'm so gutted I am going to write a long forum post to express my displeasure and resignation from the 10C (but never really leave it)
4%
MCNOSEMANpledgeagrievanceKM73780ddeschlerPearl34Jam 5 votes
I am 80's slasher film level gutted
2%
CS135344CG239256rvapete 3 votes
I'm going to occupy my time deciphering an algorithm to win Scruffy's Toronto contest.
2%
mcgruff10Triberjay25jimjam1982 3 votes
#heartbroken #beyond #GUTTED #disemboweledisthenewgutted
10%
OceansJennydarwinstheorySavvy ApeDLeydeBH87446jazzbo26RoleModelsinBlood31pearldavidsondutz054million007ajduffel83 11 votes

Comments

• SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    Sunshine and Rainbows, baybay!!!!
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,780
    give it a rest....wasn't remotely funny to begin with

wheres that option?
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,450
    It's time we riot!
    Riots are the only option most of the time. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    May I suggest probiotics 
  • ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 655
    I'm so gutted I am going to write a long forum post to express my displeasure and resignation from the 10C (but never really leave it)

“You can cover up your guts, but when you cover up your nuts, you’re admitting that there must be something wrong.”

I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    CROJAM95 said:

wheres that option?
    Thank you. Talk about beating a dead horse 
  • erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    Related image
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    nicknyr15 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

wheres that option?
    Thank you. Talk about beating a dead horse 
    No shit. Every thread, every other comment. 
  • Joe118Joe118 Posts: 67
    Still not funny. People are weird.......
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    I was gonna vote that I'm not gutted... but that beer sounds good.
  • God I’m old, I don’t know what the fuck “gutted” means and I see it on this board all the time 
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    Image result for treehouse beer gif
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• #heartbroken #beyond #GUTTED #disemboweledisthenewgutted
    I’m going to eat long John silvers this afternoon for lunch and don’t care at all about the oil pouring out of my ass afterwards.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Fonzie Jumps Shark GIF
    We're well past that at this point.
  • Joe118Joe118 Posts: 67
    God I’m old, I don’t know what the fuck “gutted” means and I see it on this board all the time 
    My guess is that someone said they were "gutted" because they don't know where their seats are yet. And like the sheep that we all are, every other post was in reference to that......

I'm mostly just a lurker on this forum, using it for information, but man these threads are hard to read. Funny because for some reason I've always held PJ fans to a higher standard, but this place is a complete clown show at times.....
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Joe118 said:
    God I’m old, I don’t know what the fuck “gutted” means and I see it on this board all the time 
    My guess is that someone said they were "gutted" because they don't know where their seats are yet. And like the sheep that we all are, every other post was in reference to that......

I'm mostly just a lurker on this forum, using it for information, but man these threads are hard to read. Funny because for some reason I've always held PJ fans to a higher standard, but this place is a complete clown show at times.....
    Are you saying that the band will be dressing up as clowns on this tour?
  • I'm ready to burn this mofo DOWN!!!
    If I could I would write in EVISCERATED
    Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.
  • I'm so gutted I am going to write a long forum post to express my displeasure and resignation from the 10C (but never really leave it)
    This
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    edited January 2020
    I'm going to occupy my time deciphering an algorithm to win Scruffy's Toronto contest.
    I started using the word because it cracks me up every time someone from europe uses it in a serious way.
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • BSullyBSully Posts: 1,183
    It's new album and tour time!!!
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • PD279656PD279656 Posts: 119
    Got GA I'm nutted 
    PD279656 said:
    Got GA I'm nutted 
    NICELY DONE! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    Bump for the poor soul who has to take his son to sit in the 200 level. 

#thestruggleisreal
  • Bump for the poor soul who has to take his son to sit in the 200 level. 

#thestruggleisreal
    Think about how shit his Snapchat location is going to look though? You don't understand today's generation?
  • Well I had a colonoscopy this morning so I’d say pretty gutted. Ticket results, not gutted
    Well I had a colonoscopy this morning so I’d say pretty gutted. Ticket results, not gutted
    Damn! Shitty, not shitty!
    Bump for the poor soul who has to take his son to sit in the 200 level. 

#thestruggleisreal
    Think about how shit his Snapchat location is going to look though? You don't understand today's generation?
    Right! If the kid complained, it would make sense (well, I would understand the entitlement nonsense). But you wouldn't think the dad, presumably a grown adult role model for his son is mad. Can you imagine if his sons coach puts the kid at 2B instead of SS or P? And god forbid he doesn't let the kid play every inning!
  • Bump for the poor soul who has to take his son to sit in the 200 level. 

#thestruggleisreal
    Right! If the kid complained, it would make sense (well, I would understand the entitlement nonsense). But you wouldn't think the dad, presumably a grown adult role model for his son is mad. Can you imagine if his sons coach puts the kid at 2B instead of SS or P? And god forbid he doesn't let the kid play every inning!

WEAK!

Sorry, LAME was what his exclamation was.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Plenty of tour to go..new lp...they will play plenty of shows...
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

This discussion has been closed.