Options

Sadness - stuck between FL shows and Roo

EddiesMuseEddiesMuse Posts: 389
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Who else bought tickets to Roo that now wish they had waited until they found out about this? I just dont know how to swing the traveling from the panhandle of FL to south FL to TN all in one weekend. I would much rather see two PJ shows of a tour in one weekend than Roo if I had to chose just one but I think I am stuck. Roo will be awesome I am sure, but this is so bittersweet right now.
Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Who else bought tickets to Roo that now wish they had waited until they found out about this? I just dont know how to swing the traveling from the panhandle of FL to south FL to TN all in one weekend. I would much rather see two PJ shows of a tour in one weekend than Roo if I had to chose just one but I think I am stuck. Roo will be awesome I am sure, but this is so bittersweet right now.

You COULD hit up the first Florida show and then the rest of Bonnaroo, and then come back for the last Florida show. I know it's a lot of moving / money / yea, but if there's a will there's a way!
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585

I'm sad too.... :( I thought I would get to see you soon with this show announcement .... I hope you can get to do at least WPB.. I have an idea, I'll call you later or tomorrow...

xo
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282

hey, look at the bright side... you have a happy dilemma... at least you get to see them... for us in europe it's gonna be a few years wait now.........
  • Options
    Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    eyejacker wrote:
    hey, look at the bright side... you have a happy dilemma... at least you get to see them... for us in europe it's gonna be a few years wait now.........

its not gonna be a few years for ALL of us in europe, im off to florida in june....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! :D

(sorry about that ;))
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    when neil came to dc last fall i got 2 not great tics, called back to get 2 for a friend and 2nd show announced so i sold the first 2 at stub... for cost, pretty easy post, when the e just drop tics in a fed ex box and had 4 great seats for other show! by the by wish pearl jam would play dar hall someday really small classy place
    03 bristow,04 reading,05 toronto,05 phillie,06 camden,06 dc,07 chicago,08 dc,08 camden,09 philliex2,10 bristow
    eddie solo 08 dc,09 balt, 11 phillie
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    i don't know what the demand is for bonnaroo tickets, but if you can get face value why not just sell those and buy FL tix instead?
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
    I'm in the same boat as you- I'm now thinking about doing WPB and Roo- will you please let me know if you come up with any good ideas?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    LukinFan wrote:
    I'm in the same boat as you- I'm now thinking about doing WPB and Roo- will you please let me know if you come up with any good ideas?

i have a good idea, dont go to roo but flog ya tickets and then just go to WPB and tampa :D think of all the money you're gonna spend at roo just waiting for a 90 minute set by PJ!!!!!
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Bonnaroo will be amazing. Don't miss a minute of it.
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...