Happy to be Back.

Ok, it's probably been about 10 years or so since I posted in this forum. I've remained a fan of this band all this time, but my membership lapsed and life got in the way, so it goes....

Anyways, I didn't get fan clubs tix and lost out on the verified fan thing as well as the public on sale for MSG. I'm not mad about it at all. I'm just incredibly grateful that the band I love is coming out with new, exciting music in a matter of months. Those of you who got in to MSG, or any of these shows, should feel incredibly lucky and privileged to get a seat on this tour. Have fun and soak it all in.

I love this band, I love all of you, even those who might not earn that love. Now let's fuckin' go.

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Welcome back. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213
    Welcome back 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 655
    Sounds like an "attitude of gratitude."  How refreshing.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Long RedLong Red Posts: 185
    ddeschler said:
    There's a shit load to be grateful for. Let's all fuckin celebrate the new music we're about to receive. The band doesn't owe us anything, least of all a seat at a concert, no matter how long anyone's been a member. 
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    Image result for welcome back gif
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 839
    ddeschler said:
    There's a shit load to be grateful for. Let's all fuckin celebrate the new music we're about to receive. The band doesn't owe us anything, least of all a seat at a concert, no matter how long anyone's been a member. 
    That is way too logical.
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • ddeschler said:
    I’m new here but I’ve been reading around since the tour announcement, I don’t think this is how it works here.
    ddeschler said:
    I’m new here but I’ve been reading around since the tour announcement, I don’t think this is how it works here.
    Entitlement is ugly. 
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Ok, it's probably been about 10 years or so since I posted in this forum. I've remained a fan of this band all this time, but my membership lapsed and life got in the way, so it goes....

Anyways, I didn't get fan clubs tix and lost out on the verified fan thing as well as the public on sale for MSG. I'm not mad about it at all. I'm just incredibly grateful that the band I love is coming out with new, exciting music in a matter of months. Those of you who got in to MSG, or any of these shows, should feel incredibly lucky and privileged to get a seat on this tour. Have fun and soak it all in.

I love this band, I love all of you, even those who might not earn that love. Now let's fuckin' go.
    Thank you for this. :hug:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    Welcome back!!
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Is this THE LongRed from the old days?!

Either way, great post :)
    hedonist said:
    Is this THE LongRed from the old days?!

Either way, great post :)
    It is, indeed! Finally a familiar name lol. Hope life is treating you well.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Welcome home
  • BSullyBSully Posts: 1,183

Welcome back and nice way to look at things...
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Welcome back!
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    Welcome back!  I all but vanished as well.  Maybe I should change my name to Cicada.  Hope you're well.  I'm going to LA-2.  At least I think I am.  Got a couple of confirmations but don't have seat assignments yet.  
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    Let’s fucking go!!