About Stub Hub Tickets

Hello Guys.
I´m a chilean PJ fan. I´m planning to travel to US and go to MSG show getting a ticket from stubhub.com. What do you think about that? Is it safe?
Thanks!!!

Comments

• it's definitely safe. enjoy the show
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    Stubhub guarantees their tickets don't they? I'm pretty sure if they end up being fake they will give you your money back or an equal priced ticket. 
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    Probably the safest ticket resale host in the market. they guarantee the ticket, and if you have an issue getting in with it, they will replace it with the "like" or "better" seat from their inventory
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • I’ve used Stubhub lots of times, mostly for NFL. Yes it’s safe, but can be expensive, but that’s a different topic!
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,540
    .chitownp76 said:
    Probably the safest ticket resale host in the market. they guarantee the ticket, and if you have an issue getting in with it, they will replace it with the "like" or "better" seat from their inventory

For this unique MSG show StubHub might not be able to guarantee a replacement since tickets are very scarce.

In that case they will provide refund, but travelers will be risking all the costs of travel.
  • Thanks guys!! 
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 839
    I once bought 3 tickets for Muse on Stubhub. They sent me an e-mail saying that the tickets I bought were not longer available due to some issue with the seller.

They replaced the tickets with better seats and refunded my money. No joke.