Bill Burr: [Eddie Vedder] looks like fucking Superman sitting next to kryptonite

"He was literary making a physical reaction to somebody asking him questions like: "hey man, you selling a bunch of albums that gotta feel good? I'm sitting here with the fucking posture of Fiona Apple" 

(The video is mostly Burr raving about Soundgarden/Chris Cornell)

https://youtu.be/pQHKdEyxAG0
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Well Bill Burr. Tell me two people who are as kick ass as Fiona and Eddie. Maybe we all need Fiona posture. Seems to bring brilliance in songwriting with it. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • tusevuntusevun Posts: 231
    Bill Burr is better at what he does than Ed or Fiona.
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,613
    tusevun said:
    Bill Burr is better at what he does than Ed or Fiona.
    Ok
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    Bill Burr’s the man, even if he hates alternative rock. He’s funny enough he can get away with it. Listen to his whole discussion on when Nirvana broke, it’s funny.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Bill Burr’s the man, even if he hates alternative rock. He’s funny enough he can get away with it. Listen to his whole discussion on when Nirvana broke, it’s funny.
    He seems to be more cranky that his music died off and MTV stopped being for him. 

”don’t be like me - BE A GOD” haha
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"