Are everyone’s tickets showing up under “my tickets” tab?

Starting to freak out I thought I saw them under there at one point but I’m not showing any new tickets.  I won Nashville and St Louis and have receipt number and charges went through but don’t have them under my Ticketmaster account either 
Nick

Comments

• ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    Starting to freak out I thought I saw them under there at one point but I’m not showing any new tickets.  I won Nashville and St Louis and have receipt number and charges went through but don’t have them under my Ticketmaster account either 
    You didn't see them there. 
  • I thought we heard on Monday the 27th about seat locations, figured they would show up then.
    Indy 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Champaign 2003
    Indy 2003
    St. Louis 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Indy 2010
    Hampton 2016
    Lexington 2016
    EV Bourbon and Beyond 2017
    Chicago N1 2018
    Chicago N2 2018
    Nashville 2022
    St Louis 2022
    Oklahoma City 2022
    Denver 2022
    Chicago N1 2023
    Chicago N2 2023
  • No.  I signed up for the commemorative tickets tho and never received email about those but most people got charged $10 on Thursday and emailed and I didn’t have $10 in that account!  I didn’t know it was going to get charged that day so didn’t even think about it could have transferred money in that account but there was no clear date when that was charged actually I thought I paid for those when I got charged for tickets 
    Nick
  • NYCPJNYCPJ Posts: 764
    No. Not sure that they will show up there. I think it will show up in Ticketmaster (not there yet either).  And its the "week of January 27" so not necessarily going to be Monday Jan 27 when we find out our seat locations.  I ordered a commemorative ticket as well and have been charged and notified (email came from tickets today).  Here is the key info in the email you should have received when you won the lottery:

"What Happens Next?
    We will email you instructions on how to view your tickets during the week of January 27."

6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
    9/3/24 I(MSG1)
    9/4/24 (MSG 2)
  • NYCPJ said:
    No. Not sure that they will show up there. I think it will show up in Ticketmaster (not there yet either).  And its the "week of January 27" so not necessarily going to be Monday Jan 27 when we find out our seat locations.  I ordered a commemorative ticket as well and have been charged and notified (email came from tickets today).  Here is the key info in the email you should have received when you won the lottery:

"What Happens Next?
    We will email you instructions on how to view your tickets during the week of January 27."

Thanks!  I had actually deleted my email like an idiot too wasn’t thinking but I’ve got screenshots.  Thanks!
    Nick