VERIFIED FAN EXCHANGE EXTENDED?

dcuellardcuellar Posts: 41
edited January 2020 in The Porch
PJ fan club member since 1993.  Not here to complain.  Did not get tickets from fan club presale.  I thought I didn't need to get on the VERIFIED FAN exchange.  I screwed up.  Is there a chance they would reopen the VERIFIED FAN exchange registration for fan club members one more time?  Thank you
Post edited by dcuellar on

Comments

• euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    I think you are thinking of the Verified Fan Ticketmaster onsale. The Fan to Fan Exchange has yet to start and details of how it will work have not been released. It starts on Feb 18th
  • dcuellardcuellar Posts: 41
    edited January 2020
    Yes.  Sorry about that.  Here's the link https://verifiedfan.ticketmaster.com/pearljam/finished  
    The registration period is over unless I'm missing something.  

What do we do for the Fan to Fan exchange?  Is that something different?
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    dcuellar said:
    Yes.  Sorry about that.  Here's the link https://verifiedfan.ticketmaster.com/pearljam/finished  
    The registration period is over unless I'm missing something.  

What do we do for the Fan to Fan exchange?  Is that something different?
    Yes, Verified Fan sale was on Thursday and is over.  Fan to Fan starts end of February I think.  None of us really know the ins and outs yet of it. 
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,175
    The front page says:

"Public Presale Registration Closed"

https://verifiedfan.ticketmaster.com/pearljam/finished

the link also says "finished" though I'm not sure what that means.
  • JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 385

• Ok.  Thank you for the info.  Does anyone know if there is something we need to do to be part of that exchange?  Register?  App?  
  • And so here I might find an answer to my question... 
    I have 4 Ottawa tickets but I want to trade up. People say I can’t because their non transferable. 
    So technically I could buy better seats through fan to fan if I find then and then sell mine through the same venue. 
    That’s good news. 
    I still wish the trade up option would be available but I get that it makes things complicated. 
  • JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 385
    Essentially so long as everyone goes in together, it’s not going to matter who has what tickets. And if you have a screen shot of the tickets you’ve ‘upgraded’ then you’ll be fine once inside the show. The ushers won’t know or have the ability to know you are not the original ticket purchaser. Only to get in.  This may not help, but it’s how I understand it. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,951
    I’ve been to a few concerts recently at MSG and my buddy usually gets the tickets so they’re on his phone.  I’ve never been bothered for a ticket by an usher inside when using the bathroom or concessions.  I think a couple of times they gave us a printed receipt that I had in my pocket but nobody ever even asked to see that.  Don’t over think this... 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    I’m hoping fan to fan works. I still need one for STL. Hoping it won’t be hard to grab one.