Julian Rivera - Have Tickets for Trade - 1.25.2020

Cheers to all my PJ brethren. 

So excited for the new album and upcoming European and North American tours. Our family was blessed over the holidays and became a grandpa, (first time). Which brings me to my dilemma... I was selected in the drawing and have (2) tickets for the Frankfurt and Berlin shows.
I failed to notice that the shows fell in between Father's Day on 6/21 and my son's 30th birthday. I won't miss his first Father's Day and have never missed seeing him on any of his birthday's...ever.

Looking to make a trade for possible the Krakow, Poland show on 7/13 and the Budapest, Hungary show on 7/15.

Here's hoping that a fellow fan understands my predicament and willing to help a fellow Ten Club member. 

Worst case is I'd be willing to sell them but really want to catch this tour.

Fingers crossed and thanks for reading. 

Comments

• To trade or sell the Frankfurt and Berlin tickets you have to be at the venue to collect the tickets at the will call. Will you be able to be there ?
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if the Ten Club would be able to assist if I wanted to transfer tics to a fellow Ten Club member?
    Stay tuned and thanks for your reply.
  • Was just listening to The Faithful Forum and it looks like they will be offering a fan to fan ticket exchange.
     Anyone hear about this?
  • For Europe, sales are final and you can’t sell tickets if you don’t pick the tickets at the will call. What you heard is for US tour.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • got it. thanks much.