Pearl Jam Pre Show Parties

ReevesNationReevesNation Posts: 26
edited September 2022 in The Porch
I have read that there are Pearl Jam fans that meet up and hangout together before and after the shows. Is this correct? If so, where would someone find information where these meet ups take place. I’ve been to 12 shows and I’ve yet to actually meet any other Pearl Jam fans
or partake in any pre/post show fan activities. 

I’m actually a huge fan and thought it might be cool to meet other fans that are into the band as much as I am. I’ll be at the St. Louis and OKC shows in 2020. 
Post edited by ReevesNation on

Comments

• Evel KEvel K Posts: 526
    They have pre-show parties usually at a local bar close to the venue. As the dates get closer there will be threads for specific cities. Once in a while smaller groups get together on off days in between shows. I'm sure some people travelling from Nashville will be in St. Louis on Friday night. Check back here mid-March or every day without fail and something will come together. I'm doing Nashville and St. Louis.
    Things were different then
  • drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    Check out the Roll Call threads to see if it’s already mentioned! 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11
  • Wishlist Foundation will have preparty fundraiser location info in the upcoming weeks. Will post info in this forum and at www.wishlistfoundation.org - hope to see you there!