Nashville April 2 - Please help

RATS36RATS36 Posts: 14
edited January 2020 in The Porch
If anybody has extra tickets, I'm looking for 2.  It's my wife's birthday weekend and as luck would have it, we had a trip to Nashville already planned when the Tour was announced.  I was shut out of all ticket options, Pre-Sale, Ticket Master Verified Fan, Public Sale.......I was skunked on all fronts.  Let me know.  Shoot me a text.   [Personal info redacted]  It would by my 20 th show!!  
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• RATS36RATS36 Posts: 14
    edited January 2020
    Post deleted. Please see the rules
    Post edited by Sea on
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    Just curious. How did you net get thru tenclub? As your first choice, you should have been guaranteed tix
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    Tickets are not transferable. 
  • Hope you get there Rats. Nashville is going to be my 20th show. Was hoping it would be MSG, but oh well. I had a blast there in October while seeing a couple of shows at The Ryman.
    11/23/93 Oklahoma City, 10/4/96 Charlotte, 10/5/96 Charleston, SC, 8/31/98 Raleigh, 9/4/98 Greenville, SC, 8/4/00 Charlotte, 8/6/00 Greensboro, NC, 10/22/00 Las Vegas, 4/15/03 Raleigh, 4/16/03 Charlotte, 8/5/07 Chicago, 6/16/08 Columbia, SC, 10/30/13 Charlotte, 4/21/16 Columbia, SC
    Wrigley Field 1 2016, Wrigley Field 2 2016, Wrigley Field 1 2018, Wrigley Field 2 2018, Fenway Park 2 2018, Nashville 2022, Denver 2022, St. Paul 1 2023, St. Paul 2 2023, Austin 1 2023, Austin 2 2023
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    ecdanc said:
    Tickets are not transferable. 
    Right. But I mean during the tenclub presale?? did you try thru that?
  • RATS36RATS36 Posts: 14
    10 Club was my fault.  I let my membership expire.  Once I realized, I signed up for verified fan on TM and was wait listed.  I was up early this morning, set everything up on TM to be ready for public sale and had 2000 + in front of me in que.  At 11:29 my spot in line came up and when screen refreshed the tickets were sold out......Just hoping that somebody bought extra tickets and willing to sell at a fair price.  Stub has tickets for $500 and up.  I'll be in Nashville anyways, and wont be denied.  I'll get them at the venue that day if I have to, but it would be nice not to have to stress it......
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,011
    Please do not post your personal information on the forum. It's face value only here.  Please see the pre-sale announcements for information and rules.

https://pearljam.com/news/public-ticket-sale-info
    To give fans the best chance to buy tickets at face value for this tour, Pearl Jam has decided that tickets will be mobile only and strictly non-transferable, except in NY and CO where transferability is required by state law.

SafeTix™ Ticket Transferability Info: SafeTix mobile tickets will be issued for all tickets for all shows. These tickets will be non-transferable, (except in NY and CO where transferability is required by state law), which means that ticket purchasers will be required to enter the venue with their guests. SafeTix tickets use a unique barcode that automatically refreshes every few seconds so they cannot be screenshot or counterfeited. SafeTix tickets require a smartphone to display. No other tickets will be accepted for entry.

Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange: For fans who are unable to use their tickets, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer North America’s first Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, which will allow fans to resell their tickets for the price they paid (including all fees). The Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange will launch on February 18, 2020. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.

This discussion has been closed.