Options

More tickets for Baltimore?

I am looking for 2 tickets to the Baltimore show.  I waited in the queue for an hour and when it was my turn, the tickets sold out.  So sad!  It's been 10 years since we have been able to see PJ!  Hopefully I can catch them on the Fan to Fan resell.  Does anyone think there is a possibility more tickets could open up in Baltimore before that?

Comments

• Options
    MyBitterHands76MyBitterHands76 Posts: 340
    edited January 2020
    CC189370 said:
    I am looking for 2 tickets to the Baltimore show.  I waited in the queue for an hour and when it was my turn, the tickets sold out.  So sad!  It's been 10 years since we have been able to see PJ!  Hopefully I can catch them on the Fan to Fan resell.  Does anyone think there is a possibility more tickets could open up in Baltimore before that?

Sometimes TicketMaster does release extra tickets. Usually they do it closer it gets to the show. I actually ended up with AMAZING seats to The Who once because this happened. But again it usually doesn’t happen until the show gets closer. I know everyone hates Stubhub/Seatgeek but again the closer it gets to the show just keep your on eye on them. Sometimes you get lucky and a fan just wants to get rid of the tickets and won’t jack the price up. Hopefully this fan to fan resell helps a lot of people out too.
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2