St Louis tickets needed

I managed to screw up my Ten Club ticket purchase and verified fan ticket purchase and ended up with horrible seats from todays general sale. 
Does anyone have 2 tickets extra tickets and plans to go that I could purchase your tickets and meet you in St Louis?  I know they are not transferable, but my friend and I could accompany you in.  Otherwise, does anyone have St Louis tickets that they plan to re-sell on the fan-fan exchange on Feb 18th that I could coordinate with you?

Comments

• bk159954bk159954 Posts: 166
    My suggestion would be to wait for more details to come out on how the Fan to Fan exchange works. Not sure if we will be able to coordinate anything yet. At a minimum you may be able to buy 2 better seats and then sell the 2 you currently have. I got 2 fan club tickets and then purchased 4 more in today's general public sale for friends. The 4 I got in the public sale are 3rd level, row B, seats 1-4 behind the stage. I may end up selling them on the fan exchange if my friends can find better ones on the exchange as well.
  • Thanks BK.  That was my thinking too, but thought I would reach out to PJ fans.  
    If someone is interested in meeting up with me and my friend (2 nice guys from Kansas in their early 40's :) )  and they happen to have 2 extra tickets to get us in, we would gladly pay for the tickets and food, drinks whatever pre-party there may be.  We planned to arrive Friday night and leave Sunday.  
  • thanksjemsthanksjems Chicago Posts: 28
    So, do you have 2 STL tickets to sell? It sounded like you have tickets but want to get something better. If you do have two tickets to STL, I will buy them no matter where they are in the venue. Im a 25yr fanclub member that got snubbed this time around and its my bday weekend so im trying to get into the STL show.
    thanksjems
  • Since I haven’t secured better tickets yet I can’t sell them, as they are my only way into the show! However, I am going to try the fan to fan and I have a connection that’s working on two tickets for me via the promoter.  If either of these pan out, I would gladly meet you there and sell you my tickets.  I’ll get back to you 
  • sean9769sean9769 Baltimore Posts: 57
    I'm probably unloading my single for this show and just doing Baltimore this leg until the fall dates.  My plate is full with several concerts and trips.  I do want to eventually visit St. Louis though.  Sec 106 club level.  Guess I'll have to wait until fan to fan.
    2013 Baltimore
    2016 Philly1 
    2016 Fenway2
    2016 Wrigley 2
    2016 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2016 Temple of the Dog Seattle2
    2017 Soundgarden Detroit   RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 Seattle1
    2018 Seattle2
    2019 Chris Cornell Tribute LA
    2024 Baltimore 

• thanksjemsthanksjems Chicago Posts: 28
    Since I haven’t secured better tickets yet I can’t sell them, as they are my only way into the show! However, I am going to try the fan to fan and I have a connection that’s working on two tickets for me via the promoter.  If either of these pan out, I would gladly meet you there and sell you my tickets.  I’ll get back to you 
    Absolutely!! I look forward to hearing from you. I hope it works out for all of us. 
    thanksjems