MSG 10c tickets

I know people are disappointed, but look at the stubhub map and see how many sections are UNAVAILABLE. Good indication of how many tickets were secured for 10c and VF sale.

I get you being upset, but check this out. I haven't seen the band since 2014. I bought one 10c ticket for msg. life happened and I don't even know if I can go now. Just please keep things in perspective and be kind to each other. thanks.

If nothing is everything, I'll have it all

Comments

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    Hope everything is ok. But I’ll take that single off you if needed
  • edited January 2020

knew someone would. just didn't think it would be so fast.   =)

if I cant make it, the ticket is going up on the fan to face exchange.

Post edited by A satellite forever orbiting on

knew someone would. just didn't think it would be so fast.   =)

if I cant make it, the ticket is going up on the fan to face exchange.

Ok. Good luck with everything 👍🏼
  • willnycwillnyc Posts: 131
    this is a good point. 
  • looks like the ticket gods, pj gods and all the other gods are aligning in my favor. it looks better now than it did when I started this thread. good luck to everyone! it's far from over...its actually just begun. buckle up and ride it out until the end...or as far as you can go!
    looks like the ticket gods, pj gods and all the other gods are aligning in my favor. it looks better now than it did when I started this thread. good luck to everyone! it's far from over...its actually just begun. buckle up and ride it out until the end...or as far as you can go!
    Nice! 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    looks like the ticket gods, pj gods and all the other gods are aligning in my favor. it looks better now than it did when I started this thread. good luck to everyone! it's far from over...its actually just begun. buckle up and ride it out until the end...or as far as you can go!
    Nice! 

thank you, brother! and if I cant go the ticket is yours. I live in ny so I can sell it to you for face and transfer it to you. I live in ny,
    nicknyr15 said:
    Nice! 

thank you, brother! and if I cant go the ticket is yours. I live in ny so I can sell it to you for face and transfer it to you. I live in ny,
    Damn thank you! I honestly do hope that you can make it! But I’m here just in case lol. 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Nice! 

Damn thank you! I honestly do hope that you can make it! But I’m here just in case lol. 

got you my dude!