Baltimore TIckets Question

I know that the tickets bought through the 10C were not transferable but is it the same policy if you were able to get the tickets today as part of the general sale from Ticketmaster?
Will there not be any resale market for the Baltimore show...I know there is a resale market for NYC because of the law (even for the 10C tickets).

Thanks!!

Comments

• Awesome...super helpful!!  Glad fans treating fans poorly is a thing!!! 
  • https://pearljam.com/news/ten-club-ticket-presale-info
    • Fan-To-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange
      For fans who are unable to use their tickets, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer North America’s first Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, which will allow fans to resell their tickets for the price they paid (including all fees). The Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange will launch on February 18, 2020. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
  • Thanks Benny!!  Hopefully that will open an oppty to attend in Baltimore.  I will be at the show at MSG
  • Hoffa56 said:
    Awesome...super helpful!!  Glad fans treating fans poorly is a thing!!! 
    Apologize.  My poor sense of humor attempted to make light of how most of us felt trying to get BMORE tickets; didn’t mean any disrespect.  Hopefully you will score fan to fan exchange tickets.  
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,175
    What is the Law in New York that you mentioned?
  • Jed said:
    Law in NY and CO that doesn’t allow them to make tickets untransferable. So if I buy a ticket for MSG or Denver I can send it to whoever I want.
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    Jed said:
    Law in NY and CO that doesn’t allow them to make tickets untransferable. So if I buy a ticket for MSG or Denver I can send it to whoever I want.
    In retrospect, it's a little odd that they didn't do "10C Classic" with will-call paper tickets for those two shows.
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    tdawe said:
    Jed said:
    In retrospect, it's a little odd that they didn't do "10C Classic" with will-call paper tickets for those two shows.
    True. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Hoffa56 said:
    Awesome...super helpful!!  Glad fans treating fans poorly is a thing!!! 
    Apologize.  My poor sense of humor attempted to make light of how most of us felt trying to get BMORE tickets; didn’t mean any disrespect.  Hopefully you will score fan to fan exchange tickets.  
    No worries at all.  Just so frustrated at the moment about not getting tickets my humor level was at a negative 12