Tickmaster public sale Msg who got in?

13»

Comments

• RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    tdawe said:
    imca43 said:
    Stubhub is part of ticketmaster. Thats where the tix go. They where never available to any of us.
    Yeah, but Baltimore was the exact same deal and those tickets aren't going to stubhub. 
    People DID score Baltimore. Makes perfect sense.
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Stubhub is not a part of Ticketmaster. 

Ticketsnow is a part of Ticketmaster. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    edited January 2020
    Imma try and exchange my toronto ten club ticket for MSG
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    imca43 said:
    Stubhub is part of ticketmaster. Thats where the tix go. They where never available to any of us.
    YEP!
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    So, Pearl Jam made a deal with TM, where-as they can tell the public they have tickets, and release 0 tickets?
  • I can’t find anyone on any social media who seems to have gotten tickets to MSG today. That’s incredibly suspect since we all know what that site was saying. Something illegal went on (well except nothing scalpers do is illegal in NY, so I should say, something that should be illegal happened)
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    I can’t find anyone on any social media who seems to have gotten tickets to MSG today. That’s incredibly suspect since we all know what that site was saying. Something illegal went on (well except nothing scalpers do is illegal in NY, so I should say, something that should be illegal happened)
    Or we were alotted a ton of tix in both presales. Hard to know until next week when folks get their assignments.
  • Just check StubHub the cheapest tickets are $500
    9/28/2004 Boston, Mass
    5/12/2006 Albany, NY
    6/01/2006 E Rutherford, NJ
    6/24/2008, NYC MSG, NY
    6/25/2008, NYC MSG, NY
    10/27/2009 Philli, PA Spectrum 1
    5/21/2010 NYC MSG 2, NY
    10/25/13 Hartford, Ct
  • At least I got some tickets for the Ottawa show they're actually still is some available.
    9/28/2004 Boston, Mass
    5/12/2006 Albany, NY
    6/01/2006 E Rutherford, NJ
    6/24/2008, NYC MSG, NY
    6/25/2008, NYC MSG, NY
    10/27/2009 Philli, PA Spectrum 1
    5/21/2010 NYC MSG 2, NY
    10/25/13 Hartford, Ct
  • afgpjafgpj Posts: 142
    It did say on the Pearl Jam website the following.
     And they were not kidding when using the word ”limited”.

GENERAL PUBLIC ONSALE

A remaining, limited number of tickets for each venue will then be released through a traditional general sale on January 24 at 10am venue local time on Ticketmaster.com.

• sk8drchiksk8drchik Posts: 213
    How are you guys getting in to get tickets? Mine says they haven't gone on sale yet? 
    L
  • Someone explain to me again how people are selling GA tix on stubhub? I understand that some may know if they got them through the lottery, but I thought these weren't able to be transferred?  Are they allowing ticket holders to accompany the buyers to the door, show the ticket, then let them in?  
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    Someone explain to me again how people are selling GA tix on stubhub? I understand that some may know if they got them through the lottery, but I thought these weren't able to be transferred?  Are they allowing ticket holders to accompany the buyers to the door, show the ticket, then let them in?  
    Insiders and folks close to MSG ownership or management could still probably get these as hard tix.
    sk8drchik said:
    How are you guys getting in to get tickets? Mine says they haven't gone on sale yet? 
    HAHAHA...never mind. I figured out my own answer. 
    L
    Someone explain to me again how people are selling GA tix on stubhub? I understand that some may know if they got them through the lottery, but I thought these weren't able to be transferred?  Are they allowing ticket holders to accompany the buyers to the door, show the ticket, then let them in?  
    I want to know this too! 
    L