Verified fan...denied

Did not receive an email for verified fan presale code. Was denied on the first presale request last week. Thought it would be cool since I'm a ten club member and would just hit up today's fan presale and couldn't get tickets. Called the help line and the tech simply said "I'm so so sorry, you were supposed to have received an email yesterday with your code but you can purchase tickets with the general public tomorrow...Nice, I'm a paying member of the ten club and got shut down on both presale attempts and my only option is to try and get the seats that are left over where my son and I will be up in the nose bleeds...again. How wonderful.

Comments

• rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124

Username
    Shawnhratnour@gmail.com

• CR68574CR68574 Queens, NY Posts: 4
    I as well never received a email on fan verified. Been a 10c member since they started the difference of analog and digital and 10c member since 2000. Got shut out for 3 separate shows as well as general onsale and never received a code for fan verified. Have a friend that maybe been a 10c member for 10 years and got a pair to MSG. Happy for him but I guess no seniority.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    rollings said:

Username
    Shawnhratnour@gmail.com

This is fucking hilarious.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Posts...2
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,426

Ten Club Presale

In an effort to get more tickets than ever before into the hands of our fans, Ten Club has partnered with Ticketmaster for an exclusive members-only presale through Ticket Request for this tour. All tickets on this tour will be mobile only, non-transferable tickets (except in NY and CO where transferability is required by state law). To read all about the new presale process, features, and ticketing rules, click the button below.

This special presale is being held for eligible members active as of Sunday, January 12th.

For your convenience, you have 3 days to submit your Ten Club presale ticket request. The request window is open now and closes Wednesday, Jan 15 at 11:59pm PT.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

What is Ticketmaster Verified Fan?

Article
    What is Ticketmaster Verified Fan?

Ticketmaster Verified Fan is committed to getting more tickets into the hands of fans fairly, and at the prices set.

We’re collaborating with artists, teams, and shows who want to leverage powerful Ticketmaster technology to create a safe, reliable, ticket-buying experience for their fans. Ticketmaster Verified Fan doesn’t guarantee that everyone who is Verified will get a ticket, but it does level the playing field so more tickets go to fans who intend to go to the show – not ticket bots.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Request Period Closed

We're sorry, but the ticket request window has closed.

If you submitted a request, we'll let you know if you've been confirmed by the evening of Sunday, January 19. Your credit card will only be charged if you are confirmed for tickets.

If you missed the ticket request window, the public onsale starts Friday, January 24, at 10am local venue time on Ticketmaster.com.