If you're from the NE United States, try Quebec in the General

It's probably closer than you think. No felons, please.

At 3:26pm ET. 

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    That is a lot of tickets just for the Verified Fan sale. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    Might be the last time they play QC too if that's how sales are going to be.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    My main issue with Quebec City is that I'd have to drive whereas Baltimore and NYC are easily accessible by bus and rail. Driving isn't really ideal as I'm hitting this run of shows by myself. But yes...generally speaking. Quebec city is fucking awesome and all the folks who struck out on NYC and Baltimore should at least look into it.
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    AlaG said:
    My main issue with Quebec City is that I'd have to drive whereas Baltimore and NYC are easily accessible by bus and rail. Driving isn't really ideal as I'm hitting this run of shows by myself. But yes...generally speaking. Quebec city is fucking awesome and all the folks who struck out on NYC and Baltimore should at least look into it.
    Airplane?
  • FYI, "MIX" is French for hot tub.
    Put this show in Montreal or Maine and it becomes one more tough ticket while freeing up some tickets in Baltimore and at MSG. 

• AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    ecdanc said:
    AlaG said:
    Airplane?
    Hard to do on short notice if you're me. Flights seem expensive.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    ecdanc said:
    AlaG said:
    Airplane?
    Automobile?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXZVogXPAr4
    This weekend we rock Portland
    If this show was on a Saturday I'd be interested for sure. 

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    I ll be driving from nj for this show.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    You should have seen it at 10:00.  All floor seats available (not GA) and almost the entire arena, except for a few blocks in the front 2 wing sections (on each side)...maybe only 10-15 rows reserved for TC.
    Red Lukin said:
    You should have seen it at 10:00.  All floor seats available (not GA) and almost the entire arena, except for a few blocks in the front 2 wing sections (on each side)...maybe only 10-15 rows reserved for TC.
    Wow.   I m anticipating some good seats with my fan club number!
  • AlaG said:
    Take the train to Montreal and then to Quebec?
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • AlaG said:
    Romantic as F.
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,534
    edited January 2020
    AlaG said:

8+ hours from NY and it takes  longer to fly than to drive. Train is about 10 hours.

I looked into Ottawa originally and was stunned the nearest nonstops were from Jersey and none in NY.

so close and yet so far
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,902
    Said it before and I’ll say it again: this show has the X factor. If you can, just go.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Funny this show sold out in 2016 with ease. I bet it sells out again after the public sale. I have a lot of friends from the Maritimes that have no clue about the Verified Fan sale and are going to try in the public. 
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    GA odds were at 75% at closing. 
    This would be a great show to go to go to if you want to get up close.
    The only down side to this show is I won’t know any of the new songs. 
  • PJNB said:
    Funny this show sold out in 2016 with ease. I bet it sells out again after the public sale. I have a lot of friends from the Maritimes that have no clue about the Verified Fan sale and are going to try in the public. 
    Oh, it will sell out for sure. You just might have 20 minutes before it does instead of 4.
  • PJNB said:
    Yep. I know a few New Brunswickers looking for tickets tomorrow.
    9/20/05 - Quebec City
    9/22/05 - Halifax
    6/19/08 - Camden 
    6/28/08 - Mansfield 
    9/07/11 - Montreal
    5/05/16 - Quebec City
  • mcgruff10 said:
    The only down side to this show is I won’t know any of the new songs. 
    You'll know "My Heart Will Go On".

• 8+ hours from NY and it takes  longer to fly than to drive. Train is about 10 hours.

I looked into Ottawa originally and was stunned the nearest nonstops were from Jersey and none in NY.

so close and yet so far
    Longer to fly because no direct flights?

Drive the 8 hrs! What's 16 hrs in a car when there are sweaty French people in the middle to break up the trip?
  • French Bulldog

• givnflygivnfly Posts: 52
    I drove up to this show in 2016 from Boston.  Was an awesome show.  But yes, when you get to the border and you are barely 1/2 there, that sucked.  Especially coming back.
    Saratoga '00/ Mansfield I '00/ Montreal '00/ Albany '03/ Mansfield I '03/ Mansfield III '03/ Boston I '04/ Boston II '04/ Montreal '05/ Albany '06/ Hartford '06/ Boston I '06/ Boston II '06/ MSG II '08/ Hartford II '08/ Mansfield I '08/ Mansfield II '08/ Hartford '10/ Boston '10/ Montreal '11/ Worcester I '13/ Worcester II '13/ Hartford '13/ MSG I '16/ Quebec City '16/ Fenway I '16/ Fenway II '16/ Fenway I '18/ Fenway II '18/ MSG '22(rescheduled '20 Covid show)/ Austin I '23/ Fenway I '24/ Fenway II '24

• D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,835
    mcgruff10 said:
    Red Lukin said:
    Wow.   I m anticipating some good seats with my fan club number!
    I’m thinking the same thing 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • 13 people in Queue, hundreds of tickets still available.
  • Travel is cheaper than Stubhub