Blocked from Ticketmaster: Error 401 Not Allowed

What in the actual F.... Is anyone else dealing with this? No matter what device I use, or what web browser I am using, I keep getting this "Error 401 Not allowed guru Mediation" message. Upon further review (the googles) it appears that because I refreshed my session multiple times, Ticket Master thinks I am a bot, and now I am banned. I can't even click on the email support link - "not allowed". Seems like it could take anywhere from 24 hours to 30 days for this to be unblocked. Calling Ticket Master support is worthless. They cant do anything. 
I was lucky to win 2 tickets via the fan club for Denver and San Diego, but now I'm wondering if those tickets will not be sent to me as I've been flagged as a ''bot'' lol....

FYI - My sister is in an airplane going to Turks and Caucos so I told her I would try the verified fan pre-sale for her....For those who are asking WHY I am trying for tickets when I already scored 2 shows via Ten Club.

Is anyone else dealing with this?

Comments

• ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    Habit4me said:
    What in the actual F.... Is anyone else dealing with this? No matter what device I use, or what web browser I am using, I keep getting this "Error 401 Not allowed guru Mediation" message. Upon further review (the googles) it appears that because I refreshed my session multiple times, Ticket Master thinks I am a bot, and now I am banned. I can't even click on the email support link - "not allowed". Seems like it could take anywhere from 24 hours to 30 days for this to be unblocked. Calling Ticket Master support is worthless. They cant do anything. 
    I was lucky to win 2 tickets via the fan club for Denver and San Diego, but now I'm wondering if those tickets will not be sent to me as I've been flagged as a ''bot'' lol....

FYI - My sister is in an airplane going to Turks and Caucos so I told her I would try the verified fan pre-sale for her....For those who are asking WHY I am trying for tickets when I already scored 2 shows via Ten Club.

Will trade tickets for trip to Turks and Caicos. 

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,450
    I have had it happen to me before. Just cleared my cache and all that jazz and I was fine.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Habit4me said:

Try your phone not connected to Wifi.
    Gorge
  • Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    Thanks everyone. I've tried clearing cache on all devices, turning of WiFi on my phone, etc. etc. Still the same message.
  • BV84003BV84003 Posts: 360
    Yeah. they've done that to me in the past too. Shouldn't be more than 24 hours - it's annoying AF but the tickets you bought are fine :)
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    Usually you get a 24 hour "timeout" from TM when this occurs.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    Great thanks all. Upon further review I AM allowed access when using my cell with wifi turned off. Seems like an IP ban and not an account ban.
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

:hug:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1