Verified Fan presale errors. I got NOTHING

Anyone else keep getting sorry we cannot process your request errors no matter what tix you picked and got shut out???
I have ZERO tix for Toronto or my birthday show of Hamilton!

"Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz

Comments

• No. There are still tickets for Hamilton available. Maybe shut down your browser and retry?
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    No. There are still tickets for Hamilton available. Maybe shut down your browser and retry?
    He means the PJ show *in* Hamilton, not the musical. 
  • ecdanc said:
    No. There are still tickets for Hamilton available. Maybe shut down your browser and retry?
    What are the odds Pearl Jam will cover "Guns & Ships" in Hamilton?
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    ecdanc said:
    *snort*
  • ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    *snort*

• hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,086
    I have had that error before. I was going for tickets for Black Crowes and got that error over and over again. Tried using Explorer, but it said I couldn't buy it there because I was signed in on Chrome. Eventually I bought them with the app after logging out of the browsers. Each method required a 2 step verification, which luckily for this poor selling show did not matter. 

Later I emailed TM about this and they told me to clear my cache, etc and try again. So try that, or use the app in the future. 

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Anyone else keep getting sorry we cannot process your request errors no matter what tix you picked and got shut out???
    I have ZERO tix for Toronto or my birthday show of Hamilton!

You mean I Got Shit.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1