Roger Waters Announces New "This Is Not A Drill" Tour, Presented in the Round

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    He still puts on one hell of a show but I'm not sure I can hang with "even more political"
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    pjl44 said:
    He still puts on one hell of a show but I'm not sure I can hang with "even more political"
    I agree. Amazing shows, but I’m over the political screaming.  I’ll save my political action for the ballot box in November.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    The last tour was amazing.  One of the best shows I have been to.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 879
    Does anyone know what the MLB presale is? I have an account for MLB.com does that mean anything? 
  • Every time I have seen him my mind has been blown. Over and over and over....and I'm so glad he's pissed off again  ;)
  • Calgary gets skipped again because of the Saddledumb. 
    New building in 2023 I think, maybe we get some shows like that. My have to travel to Edmonton. 

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    Every time I have seen him my mind has been blown. Over and over and over....and I'm so glad he's pissed off again  ;)
    When was he not pissed off? I think there may have been a few weeks in the Spring of '72.
  • pjl44 said:
    Every time I have seen him my mind has been blown. Over and over and over....and I'm so glad he's pissed off again  ;)
    When was he not pissed off? I think there may have been a few weeks in the Spring of '72.
    Degrees of pissed off for sure!! lol! I think he might have gotten G(t)rumpier in his old old age   ;)   He's really mad this time...