ticket master verified fan - San Diego presale

MRSDMRSD Posts: 12
Wow that sucked. In the waiting room with 8:50 minutes left on the countdown clock.  2000 people in front of me at 0:00.  On my turn (30 minutes later) only tix available are behind the stage.   WTF? Long time TC member and always able to get decent tickets to shows before during presale. Looked forward to taking my kids this time, but not behind the stage.

Comments

• When they came to SoCal in ‘13 I went to to SD. Wasn’t planning to go to LA but a couple days before the show I decided I wanted to go, only seats left we’re behind the stage, but just wanted to get in the building. I’ll admit, I had a blast! Behind the stage you’re still pretty close to the band, sound is good, and it’s a whole new perspective. Also cool to see the show from the Band’s POV. Id say behind the stage is better than not going at all. 
    here for the music...
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    MRSD said:
    Wow that sucked. In the waiting room with 8:50 minutes left on the countdown clock.  2000 people in front of me at 0:00.  On my turn (30 minutes later) only tix available are behind the stage.   WTF? Long time TC member and always able to get decent tickets to shows before during presale. Looked forward to taking my kids this time, but not behind the stage.
    are you kidding..that's normal...has NOTHING to do with long time membership
  • Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658
    MRSD said:

My first PJ show was Hartford 2013 and had upper section behind the stage. Its the closest I have been to the band in my five shows seeing them , also no one was in my way.

Not complaining but my seats for Fenway night 2 were pretty bad ( not a pole blocking my view bad ) but just was like man I would kill to be behind the stage.

If you never tired it I would go for it once.

• I got in fairly quick.  511 in front.  Ended up get side bowl seats row 29 - almost to the top.  I keep telling myself it's ok because the bowl is so small.  
    Those are a long way from the first 10 rows where I've been lucky to be with 10club in San Diego since the late 90's.

Looks like the presale allotment seats are just about gone.  I'm sure they set some aside for public onsale tomorrow,  wonder what will show up...
    6/24/95, 11/4/95, 11/7/95, 7/10/98, 7/12/98, 7/13/98, 10/24/00, 10/25/00, 10/27/00, 6/2/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 7/7/06. 7/9/06, 7/10/06, +++ most socal pjam shows since...
  • MRSDMRSD Posts: 12
    yep. me too.  Always was able to score good seats though 10C. Based on other replies, sounds like I was just lucky.....and my/our luck ran out
  • Looking for (4) tickets for San Diego can split to (2) + (2)...........the queue was ugly today......