Baltimore GA line and list! Lets get started!

So figured I would start this as I like joking about this whenever a tour comes around!

So first in line and taking names is the goat.  He's a mean awry sob but he keeps everyone in line and is inclined to eat the list if we aren't paying attention.

2nd is me of course.

See you there and mind the goat...
Image result for mad goat

Comments

• Sorry dude already wrote a one on my hand in sharpie
  • I remember the time you were all shitfaced and you wanted to ride the goat, but he bucked you off and ran to start the GA line before you. Then you started boxing with him and he put a hoof to your face and gave you a black eye. That was some funny shit! That pissed you off and the two of you started a head butting competition. I must say, you held your own in that one. Mad props to you my good brother! Now that....that was EPIC!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    If it wasn't purple sharpie, it's not official. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • I remember the time you were all shitfaced and you wanted to ride the goat, but he bucked you off and ran to start the GA line before you. Then you started boxing with him and he put a hoof to your face and gave you a black eye. That was some funny shit! That pissed you off and the two of you started a head butting competition. I must say, you held your own in that one. Mad props to you my good brother! Now that....that was EPIC!
    That goat can be a sumbitch man.  He got me that time but I know he's sneaky now and don't go near him when he's sippin the sauce, nuh uhhh!
    If it wasn't purple sharpie, it's not official. 
    Amateurs, am I right?
  • Everyone just assumes all sharpies are black. We'll totally mind fuck them when we switch it from purple to red! The mean ol GOAT won't have a feckin' clue!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,022
    edited January 2020
    Everyone just assumes all sharpies are black. We'll totally mind fuck them when we switch it from purple to red! The mean ol GOAT won't have a feckin' clue!
    We have to keep the goat on our side or shit goes sideways...

Where's @mcgruff10 and @HesCalledDyer  those two bastids need to get on this train...
  • Dyer is in a dark room somewhere stewing about the lack of offseason progress. 

Scruffy is somewhere with his pinky finger raised enjoying a nice Chianti while discussing the finer things in life.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,660
    Lived in Baltimore city 20 years ago and drove by the Arena almost every day so I'm first.
    The goat can be 2nd
  • Lived in Baltimore city 20 years ago and drove by the Arena almost every day so I'm first.
    The goat can be 2nd
    HA! Good luck with that! That ornery goat will chew on your sneakers, steal your wallet and piss on your phone. Your goat piss covered phone won't allow you access through the gates. 

• That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right

• Don't make us bust out the rainbow marker!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,389
    Tempo s line is bs as usual.  Dude doesn’t know the difference between a sharpie and a shar pei.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    edited January 2020
    Want tempo out of the line?  Tell him the merch tent has socks...

After that just reorganize and you're good to go

Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    edited January 2020
    Everyone just assumes all sharpies are black. We'll totally mind fuck them when we switch it from purple to red! The mean ol GOAT won't have a feckin' clue!
    We have to keep the goat on our side or shit goes sideways...

Where's @mcgruff10 and @HesCalledDyer  those two bastids need to get on this train...

Dyer is in a dark room somewhere stewing about the lack of offseason progress. 

Scruffy is somewhere with his pinky finger raised enjoying a nice Chianti while discussing the finer things in life.
    I'm triggered by goats. :lol:

• Want tempo out of the line?  Tell him the merch tent has socks...

After that just reorganize and you're good to go

Amateur...

I got my number and I'm here w the goat.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,635
    I'm not going to the show, but wrote 69 on my hand in Sharpie anyway.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • mcgruff10 said:
    Tempo s line is bs as usual.  Dude doesn’t know the difference between a sharpie and a shar pei.  
    That's a good one!
  • Poncier said:
    Either way your're going down...
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,635
    Poncier said:
    Either way your're going down...
    Heh.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 943
    edited January 2020
    Is this the line for Quebec City? If so can I sign up.
    Post edited by rw160510 on
  • rw160510 said:
    I'm not headed that way but the goat is.  Not sure if any of these other knuckle heads are headed that way or not?

Ck w the goat and he can fix you right up!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,389
    Hey guys to pass the time I think everyone should bring a dish of their favorite food.  This is what I'm bringing:
    Goat Stew
    1. Mix goat meat with vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate from 1 to 8 hours. For best flavor, marinate at least 6 hours. Remove meat from marinade and pat dry with paper towels; reserve marinade and garlic cloves.
    2. Heat vegetable oil in a large pot over medium-high heat and brown the goat meat, working in batches if necessary, 10 to 15 minutes. Set goat meat aside. Cook and stir onion, red bell pepper, and garlic cloves from the marinade over medium heat until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes; pour in tomato sauce and bring mixture to a simmer. Allow to cook down slightly, about 5 minutes.
    3. Return goat meat to the sauce and pour in reserved marinade and beef stock. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer covered until goat meat is partially tender, 30 to 40 minutes. Stir in potato, carrots, and peas; season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Simmer until goat meat is very tender and potato and carrots are cooked through, 20 to 30 more minutes. Adjust seasonings before serving.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,639
    edited January 2020
    Good choice McScruff. I’ll be making these, they taste old and gamey but at least it’s one less person in line. 

Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023 • Baltimore 2024

• RS151862 said:
    Good choice McScruff. I’ll be making these, they taste old and gamey but at least it’s one less person in line. 

Sumbitches stole my name.  Im gonna sue!
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 943
    rw160510 said:
    I'm not headed that way but the goat is.  Not sure if any of these other knuckle heads are headed that way or not?

Ck w the goat and he can fix you right up!
    Thanks Chris. I'll have a word. i can bring my own sharpie, just to make extra sure.
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    If I bring the sharpie can I just draw my SafeTix and clap my hands as refresh?
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,552
    edited January 2020
    I paid for a premier elite numbering lifetime membership back during the Riot Act era and have proudly displayed my glittering gold 15 ever since. As a fraud deterrent we were all required to include the special acronym for our premier elite numbering, known as PEN, with our number so we could never be turned away.

So, f your goat. Once I show him my PEN15, it's all over.
    Post edited by tbergs on
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • tbergs said:
    I paid for a premier elite numbering lifetime membership back during the Riot Act era and have proudly displayed my glittering gold 15 ever since. As a fraud deterrent we were all required to include the special acronym for our premier elite numbering, known as PEN, with our number so we could never be turned away.

So, f your goat. Once I show him my PEN15, it's all over.
    Y'all can keep actin the fool right now but when you come face to face with that goat and he rams you in the jengas, shit will get real.