Nashville - who got tickets on Verified Fan?

JustBreatheVLCJustBreatheVLC Posts: 55
edited January 2020 in The Porch
Were any of the seats good? 
I was rejected in the lottery and wasn't deigned desirable for the Verified Fan presale, so am ticketless for my hometown show,

Thanks  Ticketmaster/Ten Club. Really appreciate it.
Post edited by JustBreatheVLC on

Comments

• Was on twenty min before and ended up getting upper bowl towards the top. 
  • tusevuntusevun Posts: 231
    I am looking at the verified tickets right now. All behind the stage. Try tomorrow.
  • In line at like 13:30 to go. 2000 in front of me when i did get on. Only 300 level avail in singles and pairs when i was able to actually purchase
    Atlanta, GA 8/7/00...Atlanta, GA 4/19/03...Columbia, SC 6/16/08...New Orleans, LA 5/1/10...East Troy, WI 9/3/11... East Troy, WI 9/4/11... Atlanta, GA 9/22/12...Greenville, SC 4/16/16...Nashville, TN 9/16/22
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    I had 113 row N in my cart and let them go.  Not sure if they would have been obstructed view being side/back stage.  Hopefully someone here was able to snatch them up.
  • Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    I got 113 row F
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    Were any of the seats good? 
    I was rejected in the lottery and wasn't deigned desirable for the Verified Fan presale, so am ticketless for my hometown show,

Thanks  Ticketmaster/Ten Club. Really appreciate it.
    How did you lose out? 99% odds. Must have been user error
  • I'm searching for 2 tickets....
  • I got section 323.....worst fucking seats I have ever had to a PJ show. Trying to stay positive because I know a lot of people missed out all together but fuck....323 really. SMFH And no chance of going on StubHub to upgrade.....yeah this new system is fucking wonderful.
    are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?

can't escape from the common rule if you hate something, don't you do it too

• vedhead19 said:
    I got section 323.....worst fucking seats I have ever had to a PJ show. Trying to stay positive because I know a lot of people missed out all together but fuck....323 really. SMFH And no chance of going on StubHub to upgrade.....yeah this new system is fucking wonderful.
    I'm sure we can raise enough money to literally pay you not to go if you want.
  • vedhead19 said:
    I got section 323.....worst fucking seats I have ever had to a PJ show. Trying to stay positive because I know a lot of people missed out all together but fuck....323 really. SMFH And no chance of going on StubHub to upgrade.....yeah this new system is fucking wonderful.
    I'm sure we can raise enough money to literally pay you not to go if you want.
    Yeah do that DD.
    are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?

can't escape from the common rule if you hate something, don't you do it too

• Lifelong PJ fan and never been to a show, I know so very sad!!  I am really looking to go to Nashville show but was unable to get tickets to date.  If anyone has two and not able to make it would love to purchase!!   Brad A.