Sometimes I find peace, from........?

(away from chaos)

:hug:
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    hiya
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Hiya back!  Were you able to get a foot in the door, ticket-wise?
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,910
    hedonist said:
    Long time how are you?  i know you didn't ask me but I asked for and got LA2 reserved.  You?
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    hedonist said:
    Long time how are you?  i know you didn't ask me but I asked for and got LA2 reserved.  You?
    Whoa, haven't seen you around here for ages!

I got LA1 & 2 reserved, but just going to use one of them.  C'mon, seat assignment notifications!
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:

I got LA1 & 2 reserved, but just going to use one of them.  C'mon, seat assignment notifications!
    Hi. No foots in any door yet. Got the "Sorry" ten club email as well as the TM "Waiting List". My ticket buddy also got "Wait-Listed". Maybe tomorrow or Fan to TM to Fan thing. Or maybe some other miracle 
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,910
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:

Awesome!  It's going to be great!  I'm hoping for up-the-sides instead of mid or rear floor.  I'm no basketball player.  I joined between Binaural and Riot Act and have a 251XXX number which has gotten me mixed but usually pretty good results.  Not sure if Analog makes a difference but I've been Analog since it existed.  Stupid me in that I was a big fan starting in mid-late 1991 and I wasn't aware of 10c really until 2001/2002.  But I also think there are a lot of holes in the range of 1 through 251XXX and that should work to my advantage.  We'll see.  I hope you and everybody else has a great time.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river