Verified Fan Presale

ssommers21ssommers21 CHICAGO IL Posts: 78
Well Well, Sure enough got waitlisted for the verified fan presale.   BLows
1st:  6/26/1998 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI
2nd:  6/13/1999 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - TIBETAN FREEDOM (Eddie Vedder + C Average)
3rd:  8/18/2000 - Deer Creek Music Theater - Noblesville, IN
4th:  10/8/2000 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI (The Ice Bowl)
5th:  4/23/2003 - Assembly Hall - Champaign, IL
6th:  6/18/2003 - United Center - Chicago, IL
7th:  6/21/2003 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI
8th:  6/29/2006 - Marcus Amphitheater - Milwaukee, WI
9th:  8/23/2009 - United Center - Chicago, IL
10th:  5/7/2010 - Deer Creek Music Theater - Noblesville, IN
11th:  7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
12th:  10/20/2014 - BMO Harris Bradley Center - Milwaukee, WI
13th:  8/20/2016 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
14th:  8/22/2016 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
15th:  8/18/2018 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
16th:  8/20/2018 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
17th:  9/5/2023 - United Center - Chicago, IL
18th:  9/7/2023 - United Center - Chicago, IL
19th:  9/10/2023 - Ruoff Music Center - Noblesville, IN
Tagged:

Comments

• andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,791
    SAME
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • cant even log in ! The new way is horrible $$$

• Been in Ten Club since 92 and got declined for NYC show. Live in Boston...so I'll wait.  $1200 a ticket on these ticket sites is ridiculous.Thought this is what Pearl Jam always fought against....  all about $$$.... 
    A M Meriano
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,614
    Been in Ten Club since 92 and got declined for NYC show. Live in Boston...so I'll wait.  $1200 a ticket on these ticket sites is ridiculous.Thought this is what Pearl Jam always fought against....  all about $$$.... 

They have a pretty strict non-zombie policy these days -- a stark reversal from the days when they even were depicted as zombies on a Halloween shirt.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,762
    Been in Ten Club since 92 and got declined for NYC show. Live in Boston...so I'll wait.  $1200 a ticket on these ticket sites is ridiculous.Thought this is what Pearl Jam always fought against....  all about $$$.... 
    It's totally Pearl Jams fault that the New York State legislature and governors office has been a corrupt cesspool of garbage for decades that can be bought and sold by lobbyists which allows for terrible to no oversight on shit they can't control unless...

they don't play at all.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Awesome job PJ. All you managed to do with this ticket system is create an overwhelming demand for an extremely limited supply. Tix on stubhub are going for $2-3k. So glad I have remained a fan club member for over 20 years only to get iced out of lottery again, wait listed on verified fan, and now sitting in Ticketmaster waiting room with 2000 people in front of me. Why don’t you give me my all my yearly dues back so I can put a down payment on a ticket for your next tour. 
  • DZ153527DZ153527 Hoverin' just above your bed Posts: 26
    After reading all the posts, I feel I really lucked out.  Picked reserved for MSG and Denver, got both.  Never been shutout.  Member since the 90s.  Not gloating, just am pissed by association about how many of us are shut out.  

• JedJed New York City Posts: 1,136
    DZ153527 said:
    After reading all the posts, I feel I really lucked out.  Picked reserved for MSG and Denver, got both.  Never been shutout.  Member since the 90s.  Not gloating, just am pissed by association about how many of us are shut out.  
    Did you get tickets for both? That's miraculous.
  • andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,791
    total bullshit....shameful really...but hey....tons of tickets on stubhub and ebay

ERROR CODE....ERROR CODE....try this venue 80km away.....ERROR CODE ERROR CODE 

I've been a staunch defender of this band, gave them the benefit of the doubt when I learned they teamed up with TM..even through the rancid stench of hypocrisy, not to mention PLATINUM SEATING ( that alone is a major WTF )  they've raised millions without resorting to   'official scalping'  ....but this is disheartening to say the least....this changes my entire PJ view...collecting etc...too much out of our hands, too many of us scrounging and fighting  for the remaining breadcrumbs tossed to us.... too much invested.....like an old friend who you count on only to let you down...

2020....not 1991.....it's taken me 30 years to figure this shit out...and that's on me 

Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • This was not a pleasant experience.   I’m very disappointed.   This nearly took me back to the F5 refresh days.  I was in the 2000+ queue very early.  Got in at roughly 3 after.  Only seats available were nosebleeds or behind the stage.   I’ve been reading on many of the groups that others have had the same issue.  I’ve only heard of one person so far who got in for a GA ticket.   

This system this time around was severely flawed.  We need to go back to the 2 ticket lottery.  
  • p34m23p34m23 Posts: 3
    Yeah, going to have to chime in here for the first time ever. Been a fan forever and in the club for 20 odd years, just to get tickets. Seems like something is amiss with the band seemingly teaming up with Ticketmaster. This will be the first time EVER that I will not be catching a show as a member of the ten club, never been denied in the past, sort of stings. Used to be a right of passage to win your tickets as a fan club member, then show up to the ten club "area" to get your "real" ticket - didn't mind waiting in lines with the true fans - ahhh the good old days, sucks to get old, we're all in our 50's now and I guess losing out to the douche bag digital generation that's just going sell their tickets to the show or hold their damn phone up the whole show to live stream to nobody who really gives a shit....
  • TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,103
    Mmustizer said:
    This was not a pleasant experience.   I’m very disappointed.   This nearly took me back to the F5 refresh days.  I was in the 2000+ queue very early.  Got in at roughly 3 after.  Only seats available were nosebleeds or behind the stage.   I’ve been reading on many of the groups that others have had the same issue.  I’ve only heard of one person so far who got in for a GA ticket.   

This system this time around was severely flawed.  We need to go back to the 2 ticket lottery.  

GA is only available through 10 club, so they didn't get a GA ticket.  There's a very good possibility that they are just full of shit.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • DZ153527DZ153527 Hoverin' just above your bed Posts: 26
    Jed said:
    DZ153527 said:
    Did you get tickets for both? That's miraculous.
    Yup, High quality for MSG and Best seats ever for Denver.  

• WattyWatty Posts: 2
    I am sorry to read all of these posts but feel like I’m in good company as I was blocked out as well. First time in a long time ( I began following them in the Off Ramp in Seattle) that I haven’t been able to purchase a ticket to a show. Super bummed. Turning 50 and thought it would be a great present!!! Good luck all!!
  • nodiggitynodiggity Posts: 33
    edited September 2022
    Really old thread, but was curious if anyone who got picked for the TM verified sale for MSG and didnt get tickets was still looking for tickets

Please pm me if you had a code and didn't use it. I don't have tickets to sell, but might be able to help both of us out
    Post edited by nodiggity on
  • JeffPJeffP Posts: 80
    nodiggity said:
    Really old thread, but was curious if anyone who got picked for the TM verified sale for MSG and didnt get tickets was still looking for tickets
    I am, you happen to have some?
    10/1/96 Buffalo, 9/11/98 MSG, 9/13/98 Hartford, 8/30/00 Great Woods, 9/29/04 Boston
  • Bump