Options

Thanks for an AMAZING NITE - PEARL JAM

EddiesMuseEddiesMuse Posts: 389
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I just want to extend my complete gratitude and thanks for the Tampa (and WPB) show! I have waited for so long to hear Nothingman live and had just about given up all hope. After finding an awesome ticket on row 15, center stage (THANKS 33rock!!!), I knew this was going to be a special nite. After all I was with my best friend MrsVedder_78 and had met several more wonderful PJ friends (Ana and Serena!!).

When the first notes started to Nothingman at first I was like "no this cant be it, it is, no its not" then I came back to reality and knew that it was. What an awesome show, awesome set list, awesome friends, awesome crowd, and the WORLDS BEST BAND hands down!! You will hear no bitching from me about anything to do with these shows or this tour. The merchandise was awesome, the new poster purchasing method rocked and the band was just ON FIRE!
Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,288
    I couldn't agree with you more! I was row 17 center stage and thank you 10C and Pearl Jam for a truly amazing night. I have a hard time believing this show will personally ever be topped.

And also thanks to every PJ fan that was there that night. The crowd, along with the band, made this a memorable show that I will not soon forget.
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22