Options

Good people with unwanted STL code! Please, read!

Very sorry to beg. I'm an idiot. Booked flight and hotel after seeing great ticket odds from TM.
Please help if possible.

Comments

• Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    I have a code and got ten club tix but the Code is non transferable so unfortunately I can’t give it to you.  These safetix makes it hard to scalp but it also makes it impossible to help other people get tickets as well.  Hope you are able to score tix during the general sale or through fan to fan.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I tried for a St. Louis code, but they only sent me one for LA1. Good luck getting tickets.
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,767
    apirk72 said:
    I have a code and got ten club tix but the Code is non transferable so unfortunately I can’t give it to you.  These safetix makes it hard to scalp but it also makes it impossible to help other people get tickets as well.  Hope you are able to score tix during the general sale or through fan to fan.
    the fan to fan can assist with that, it won't be impossible. 
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    Can you choose who gets your tickets?  I didn’t really look into it much after I got lucky through the lottery and have never used one before
  • Options
    apirk72 said:
    Can you choose who gets your tickets?  I didn’t really look into it much after I got lucky through the lottery and have never used one before
    No, but you can coordinate with them to be online at the same time as you out them in the exchange. Best bet would be for off hours.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    AW124797 said:
    Very sorry to beg. I'm an idiot. Booked flight and hotel after seeing great ticket odds from TM.
    Please help if possible.
    Mods aren't thrilled with code sharing. Best to go by PM for info exchange. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Unfortunately I went 0 for 2 on the fan club and wait list on verified fan.  Anyone know how this fan to fan ticket sale works?  I'm trying to get MSG or Baltimore, but really not sure how all these new systems work.  Maybe I missed that in the email but I don't remember seeing any specific directions on the fan to fan.

• Options
    Bladamus MaximusBladamus Maximus Paris TN Posts: 277
    Anyone know how this fan to fan ticket sale works? 
    Fan with tickets sells them back to TM. Fan without tickets then has opportunity to buy them. Its pretty misleading, if you ask me. It’s not like you can transfer for them to someone specific. 
    05-06-95 (EV with Mike Watt, Foo Fighters) Chicago
    07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)
  • Options
    Anyone know how this fan to fan ticket sale works? 
    Fan with tickets sells them back to TM. Fan without tickets then has opportunity to buy them. Its pretty misleading, if you ask me. It’s not like you can transfer for them to someone specific. 
    So it's just random as tickets are posted on TM site?  Seems odd.  With all the sequences to make sure fans/club members get tickets, they're just going to let TM sell them to whoever?  Hopefully I get lucky in the general sale.  Seats won't be as good as the past (#93xxx) but just have to get in the room.  This is getting way too confusing to figure all this out. 
    I need to get one of my kids to help me figure all this out ;)
  • Options
    I need to get one of my kids to help me figure all this out ;)
    How do y'all get through your lives without eating something poisonous or getting electrocuted? It's a statistical miracle.
  • Options
    grizahamgrizaham Nashville, TN Posts: 338
    If I have tix for Nash thru 10c can I get more with verifed code for my buddy (if we all enter at same time?).  Will the verified purchase somehow negate my 10c purchase is my question
    Seen PJ 21 times live from 1994-2019

• Options
    AW124797AW124797 Posts: 644
    Right. I gave up my Boston code to my buddy 2 years ago and it worked just fine. I figured I'll give it a try this time.