Options

TM presale code? Wth

vp20vp20 Posts: 56
I received a message tonight saying I have a unique code for Thursday. It’s for 1 show, Nashville. The show I won tickets to. I read somewhere on here TM verified you could use your presale code for any shows?  Like a lot of you on here I struck out for Baltimore. That’s the show I need. Why would my code be good for Nash only? I’m not sure about this setup.... like a lot of you on here...  Anyway, any advice?  Tomorrow is my last chance on Baltimore. 

Comments

• Options
    I got a code.  I believe that you had to put in for specific nights when you signed up.
  • Options
    ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,076
    The codes seem to be distributed lottery-style as well, and are not necessarily reflective of which shows you won/lost in the 10C lottery, but are independently-drawn based on the VF shows you signed up for.
  • Options
    The codes have NOTHING to do with which 10c seats you got (or didn't get)...you picked certain shows when you signed up for VF, and that's it. I got tix to both Oakland shows and codes to both as well. Unfortunately, they still haven't bothered to let me know if I got 10c tix to one of the two nights, all these days later.......!
  • Options
    Doesn’t make sense to sign up for 2 shows, and receive a code for only 1. And by winning Nashville tickets and not Baltimore, to receive a code for Nashville only, the code is basically pointless. Unless I want to try and score up to 6 tickets for a show, and still have zero for Baltimore. A week ago I was optimistic about the process. And was planning my vacation from work, time with and from my family based around the shows. Now I’m just going to focus on Nashville and change up a few things. It sucks about Baltimore though. Oh well. Hopefully leg 2 in the fall has some U.S. shows close/in the southeast. 
  • Options
    MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    I signed up for 3 shows for the VF presale (had to select from the list of all the PJ shows), then yesterday received a unique code for each show. says I can only use one of the codes, for one of the shows or I will be kicked out of the que...

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• Options
    Sounds like u did a good job planning ahead. But another poor job of planning on the other end. Which 3 shows did you select and which 1 did you choose?