I was already selected for a pair of tix through 10 Club. Am I also eligible for Verifed fan?

rlaidepeasrlaidepeas St. Louis, MO Posts: 306
I was notified that I have a pair of tickets through 10 Club but also signed up for Ticketmaster Verified Fan presale as a backup in case I wasn't selected. Well now that I just received my presale code for verified fan, I wonder if I shouldn't try for an additional pair there because they have the fan to fan sale starting in February and I could just keep the better seats. Would buying additional tickets in the separate sale go against the rules? I don't want to risk losing my tickets if it's not ok.

Comments

• You are still eligible.  Which show?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • rlaidepeasrlaidepeas St. Louis, MO Posts: 306
    You are still eligible.  Which show?
    Thanks. St Louis
  • Good luck!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • RhinoJamRhinoJam Posts: 596
    I was notified that I have a pair of tickets through 10 Club but also signed up for Ticketmaster Verified Fan presale as a backup in case I wasn't selected. Well now that I just received my presale code for verified fan, I wonder if I shouldn't try for an additional pair there because they have the fan to fan sale starting in February and I could just keep the better seats. Would buying additional tickets in the separate sale go against the rules? I don't want to risk losing my tickets if it's not ok.
    If you are able to score a pair of St Louis tickets in the pre sale I would buy them from you. Plane tickets booked, etc.  Just need 2 for the show! Isn't the fan to fan exchange just random? - guess I'll try the public onsale Friday... 
    Charlotte 10/4/96 Raleigh 8/31/98 Charlotte 8/4/00 Raleigh 4/15/03 Asheville 10/6/04
    Bonnaroo 6/14/08 Spectrum 10/30/09 Spectrum 10/31/09 Atlanta 9/22/12 Wrigley 7/19/13
    Baltimore 10/27/13 Charlottesville 10/29/13 Charlotte 10/30/13 OKC 11/16/13
    St. Louis 10/03/14 Greenville 4/16/16 Hampton 4/18/16
    Columbia 4/21/16 Wrigley 8/18/18
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,836
    edited January 2020
    Consider this:
    - No guarantee that you can exchange to a specific person in the marketplace
    - You were lucky to already land better tickets and would prevent another verified fan from picking some up

I lucked with my shows I got a VF code for, don’t intend on using it so I can let one person stress less tomorrow during the presales.