Los Angeles, 2 nights, a big thanks!

November 2013 was the last time Pearl Jam came to LA.  That's almost 6-and-a-half years.  In-between then and now, there was this familiar cycle, time and time again of Northeast US, Europe, eastern Canada, South America, New Zealand/Australia.  Seemed like that route was on constant replay.  And then, any and all mention of a new album was basically described as stop, start, long ways to go, have bits and pieces, etc.  So this new album announcement and Pearl Jam coming to LA, and so soon was a huge and pleasant surprise.  It made me laugh that LA was the only city getting two nights.  Maybe they realized - wow, it has been almost 7 years.  It doesn't matter, appreciate them coming.  My personal experience with the tickets was fine and exactly what was described.  Much easier than the 3x5 cards and money orders circa 2003!  I opted for reserved seating.  I'm a senior member (I've been getting letters from AARP in the mail for about 8 years) and I can't hold it in for the length of s 3+ hour show, and in GA, I'm not sure how I would get back to where I was standing.  I'm hoping for up-the-sides vs. rear floor.  Whatever it is, it will be fun, been such a long time.  Thanks again to all involved.
Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river