MSG and Baltimore confusion...

Anybody else have this issue? I put in for 2 tickets for both shows and have not gotten an email confirmation as of yet as far as the results are concerned. So I went on my credit card statement and found that I did get charged for 2 tickets for one of the shows but there is no way to find out which one. I called the number that was on the order detail for "ticketstoday" and they said they need my confirmation number which I didn't have because I got no email... They gave me a number to call for "ticketweb". I called them and they told me I had to call ticketstoday... WTF Anybody have this issue other than Oakland...I need to know which show I'm ticketed for so I can get tix to the other one...
HELP...

Comments

• You would not have been chosen for tickets at either of those shows unless you put them as Priority 1.
    Whichever show was your P1, this will be the one you got tickets for if you were selected.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    It would be for your first priority most likely and people even today are getting confirmation emails. 
  • You would not have been chosen for tickets at either of those shows unless you put them as Priority 1.
    Whichever show was your P1, this will be the one you got tickets for if you were selected.
    I had MSG 1 and Balt 2...
    Thanks!
  • PJNB said:
    It would be for your first priority most likely and people even today are getting confirmation emails. 
    Good to know
    Thank you...
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,902
    MSG pair were $255.40
    Baltimore pair were $244.00

Which amount was charged?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    100 Pacer said:
    MSG pair were $255.40

This.
    also if you got an email confirming you entered lottery, that has a confirm number on it. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • 100 Pacer said:
    MSG pair were $255.40

This.
    also if you got an email confirming you entered lottery, that has a confirm number on it. 
    $255.40!

Thanks everyone problem solved!
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    Why don't you just tell me the name of the movie you've selected?
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,183
    RK50065 said:
    lol
  • willnycwillnyc Posts: 131
    RK50065 said:
    Winner hahahhaha
  • madhat181madhat181 Posts: 372
    RK50065 said:

Chunnel 
  • JM144705JM144705 Posts: 434
    I would either email them or call the help line back and give then your receipt number from your original confirmation email. They should be able to pull up everything from there.