Oakland Night 1

JAYCEEJAYCEE Posts: 8
edited January 2020 in The Porch
jc
Post edited by JAYCEE on

Comments

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    The criteria is no longer seniority in the club, but rather a combination of feats of strength and general trivia.
  • The criteria is no longer seniority in the club, but rather a combination of feats of strength and general trivia.
    That's a fact
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,525
    I also need tickets for that night, but I don't think this is going to help.

Tickets are not transferable.   I interpret this to mean 10c'ers won't be able to sell tickets directly to another fan?  

Our chances are the TM onsale(s), or the Fan Ticket portal.   
  • JAYCEEJAYCEE Posts: 8
    Makes sense. I over looked the non transferable nonsense, This whole process has been garbage, At least I have Oakland 2, Never received a confirmation/denial re: Oak1.
    jc
    JAYCEE said:
    Makes sense. I over looked the non transferable nonsense, This whole process has been garbage, At least I have Oakland 2, Never received a confirmation/denial re: Oak1.
    Yah you're more legitimate than me.  Friend and I gambled by going GA only for night 1/night 2.  We figured the outcome would determine whether or not we should drive the 15 to 16 hours to Oakland.   He got his for night 2, but I lost mine for night 1.   Now we're trying to get public tickets for night 1.   I'm sure it'll work out.

I am curious about the fan ticket portal.  If there's absolutely no other way to sell unwanted tickets but to use it, it could make it really interesting.
    My buddy just mentioned that the 10club ticket fan exchange/transfer begins on Feb27. Not sure how that works but it may be worth a try.
    jc
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,415
    Zod said:
    I also need tickets for that night, but I don't think this is going to help.

Tickets are not transferable.   I interpret this to mean 10c'ers won't be able to sell tickets directly to another fan?  

Our chances are the TM onsale(s), or the Fan Ticket portal.   
    I think as an example...you could sell 10C to 10C on here for face if you were to meet at say a planned PJ fan meeting at the bar outside the venue and go in together.  It's doable if they are willing to meet up and go into the show prior.  You couldn't transfer them the ticket but you can always pre-party at the same spot and roll that way.  I guess there is some level of trust but I don't think 10C members are out to stiff other 10C members.  I bought Ohana tix through the forum and the seller she was super awesome and I got everything expected.
    JAYCEE said:
    My buddy just mentioned that the 10club ticket fan exchange/transfer begins on Feb27. Not sure how that works but it may be worth a try.
    It will be interesting to see how it works.   Is it only the 10c tickets, or is it for all tickets (i think its for all tickets).  The big questions will be if it lets you sell/transfer a pair to a specific person.   While it would be amazing, it would allow people to ask for extra incentives outside the system.   Otherwise i'm assuming it'll look like a regular ticket sale website where people post their extras and people buy them from a familiar looking seating chart.
    One thing I am sure of is that it will all work out. i agree with all of the above strategies.
    jc
  • If you entered for both OAK 1 and 2 you should’ve received an email for both. My two emails were kinda consolidated into one. Night 2 was pretty clear but it was harder to see night 1. Check your email and see if it looks like the pic below. If you click on the top one it opens up and you see your confirmation for night 1. Plus, check your credit card and see if you got charged for 2 shows. Hopefully you did in fact get tix for both nights!
  • I am also looking for ONE ticket (for me) for oak 1. So if anybody has an extra ticket, I'm interested  =)

Last time they came to Oakland (2013) I sold a GA ticket to another 10 club member, I hope this time I'll get to be that lucky person  :o
  • DukesW2012DukesW2012 Posts: 33
    edited March 2020
    I am looking for one Oakland GA Night 1 ticket. I will hit this thread up as the day gets closer. Thanks !
    I'm also looking for a single GA ticket... hopefully some pop up soon :)
  • sadly not going to be able to use my tix. just posted my 10c tix on tm. i am 💔 but hopefully someone here that needs them is able to snag them.
    1998: DC
    2003: Charlotte
    2008: Virginia Beach /  DC / EV Solo DC
    2009: Outside Lands San Fran / Philadelphia 4 / EV Solo Baltimore
    2010: Bristow
    2013: Wrigley Field / Baltimore / Charlottesville
    sadly not going to be able to use my tix. just posted my 10c tix on tm. i am 💔 but hopefully someone here that needs them is able to snag them.

probably gone now, but where were the tickets?
  • Zod said:
    sadly not going to be able to use my tix. just posted my 10c tix on tm. i am 💔 but hopefully someone here that needs them is able to snag them.

114 row 11 and yeah looks like they got snatched up. REALLY hoping it was someone from 10c
    1998: DC
    2003: Charlotte
    2008: Virginia Beach /  DC / EV Solo DC
    2009: Outside Lands San Fran / Philadelphia 4 / EV Solo Baltimore
    2010: Bristow
    2013: Wrigley Field / Baltimore / Charlottesville
    Zod said:

114 row 11 and yeah looks like they got snatched up. REALLY hoping it was someone from 10c

Hopefully, those are pretty decent tix :)