Ten Club Ticket Question Thread

WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 558
Good Day All, 

Keep this quick as I'm sure this has been addressed but I need to know for sure, and Ten Club has been great in establishing a system but reading through pages of info...Question- I purchased tickets via my Ten Club membership. I had to use a card other than mine to pay for the tickets electronically. Does the person whose card I used have to be present day of show? They mention the purchaser, is that me as the one who had the Ten Club membership in my name, or the person that is getting billed for the tickets? Need to know for sure if anyone has encountered this or definitely knows answer. Thank you! To the best band and fan club brethren in the universe!

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    You are the purchaser.
    You don't need the card as you no longer pick up the tickets in person. Even then all you needed was an I.D. that matched the name of the 10club membership.
  • WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 558
     Bentleyspop said:
    You are the purchaser.
    You don't need the card as you no longer pick up the tickets in person. Even then all you needed was an I.D. that matched the name of the 10club membership.
    Thank you Bentleyspop. You are 100% on this? I believe you but, I haven't lucked out with the lotto in some time. Pearl Jam is too important to miss, ive been stub hubbing my way to heaven for too many shows, and want to make sure I get in!