Info Wanted on this Show Poster from the 1990s

GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,729
edited January 2020 in Lost Dogs
I am not a poster collector like many of you, so I thought I would go to the experts. I bought this poster in Seattle in 1998 at either a record store or a thrift shop (can't quite remember). I was wondering if any of you may have any information on this poster or the show it was advertising. I know it is old since the information to buy tickets says to go to Tickemaster outlets  or to call their local phone number (not even an 800 number). I have just been curious about it. Any info?

Post edited by GlowGirl on

Comments

• HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    edited January 2020
    https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1642
    Nice poster. Looks like you took care of it too.
    Post edited by HollisBrown on
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,729
    edited January 2020
    Thanks so much. I knew someone here could steer me right. You all are awesome.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    You’re welcome.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    https://www.collectionzz.com/database/3015  It depends on the condition, and I did not find an recent sales. I would think 200.00 or more. Condition of the poster is huge for most people. You also need to learn about grading Mint, near mint, etc. Good luck
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,729
    Thanks. It is in perfect condition. However, I am not looking to sell it. I love it. I was just curious about it's origins.
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    1998 Yield tour. A benefit to help others in Seattle at the outdoor Memorial stadium. I was there and the show(s) were fantastic as always.  1998 posters are highly desired by most collectors. Hold on to it. Fantastic find & good for you! 
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • PjdreamerPjdreamer Posts: 318
    I went to both of these shows but this is the one i did not get , if interested in making a profit pls let me know, thx:)
    Pjdreamer