So what do I do now? No email refusal or confirmation for any of the shows I picked.

I've been patient trying to figure out what's going on. I spoke with tickets today yesterday morning and they said I should know by the end of the day. Now I have had no emails telling me I didn't get it or I did get it. My wife was refused all three shows she picked. Now what's my next step?

Comments

• K_A73K_A73 Posts: 92
    I forgot to mention I tried for Nashville best available San Diego GA and Los Angeles one and two GA
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Did you check your spam folder?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Of course and my credit card
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    My wife still has had no reply from either Oakland show or from Ticketmaster. I got rejected on all four shows LA and OAK I put in for. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
    What the hell is going on with my request. This is so frustrating 😡
  • You’re fucked like the rest of us.  System error or glitch or something and we’re all just supposed to deal with it apparently.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    Are there any answers from anybody? I have not tried to call tickets today yet.
  • Stupid question - did you get a submission confirmation in the first place?

If you put your GA picks anywhere but Priority 1 it's probably very safe to assume you didn't get them.
    Of course I did and my first choice was Nashville Best available. Reading the fine print it said we would get emails. As of yesterday tickets today said there were no refusals and that I was on a waiting list? What the fuck does that mean? This is just so frustrating.
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    I don’t know why you haven’t received email but I can tell you if you picked GA only for anything other than 1st choice you lost those picks. 
  • K_A73 said:
    Of course I did and my first choice was Nashville Best available. Reading the fine print it said we would get emails. As of yesterday tickets today said there were no refusals and that I was on a waiting list? What the fuck does that mean? This is just so frustrating.
    Ok, so next step is just to keep bugging both TM and 10C support until you get answers. No other option, really.
    I guess you are right but why should it come to this?
  • It shouldn't. Just have to play the hand you're dealt now though.
    ok so i called tickets today (800) 594-8499 they are open, and they said my tix request is still pending and they dont know why. they told me they had a software issue and it messed the system up. really?!?! they said i guess you didnt get any tickets. but they said its still pending. this is so shitty.

• agentpinckneyagentpinckney Posts: 267
    edited January 2020
    K_A73 said:
    I've been patient trying to figure out what's going on. I spoke with tickets today yesterday morning and they said I should know by the end of the day. Now I have had no emails telling me I didn't get it or I did get it. My wife was refused all three shows she picked. Now what's my next step?
    Was your credit card charged the full amount? Or not charged at all?
    October 1, 1996 ... Marine Midland Arena, Buffalo-NY (USA)
    October 12, 2013 ... First Niagara Center, Buffalo-NY (USA)
    May 2, 2016 ... Madison Square Garden, New York-NY (USA)
    May 8, 2016 ... Canadian Tire Centre, Ottawa-Ontario (Canada)
    May 10, 2016 ... Air Canada Centre, Toronto-Ontario (Canada)
    May 12, 2016 ... Air Canada Centre, Toronto-Ontario (Canada)
    August 5, 2016 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
    August 7, 2016 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
    November 7, 2016 ... TOTD, Madison Square Garden, New York-NY (USA)
    September 2, 2018 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    K_A73 said:
    ok so i called tickets today (800) 594-8499 they are open, and they said my tix request is still pending and they dont know why. they told me they had a software issue and it messed the system up. really?!?! they said i guess you didnt get any tickets. but they said its still pending. this is so shitty.

Jesus. A software issue while they were running the lottery. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    credit card was not charged because my tickets still show as pending! this is crazy
  • BV84003BV84003 Posts: 360
    K_A73 said:
    I forgot to mention I tried for Nashville best available San Diego GA and Los Angeles one and two GA
    In that order? If so Nashville is very likely the only thing you won. There probably wasn't even enough GA tickets for people in 1st priority to win, let alone 3rd+.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1