Carpool, San Diego to Phoenix/Glendale on 4/10 (Day Before Show)

BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
edited February 2020 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey all, I'm driving from San Diego to Phoenix/Glendale on April 10. If anyone wants to carpool and save gas and the environment, let me know. I'll have room for 3 others comfortably.

I am [NO LONGER] driving friends back to San Diego after the show so this is round trip!

Let's split the gas $ among those joining, and hope that none of us are murderers.

DM me.
Dave
Post edited by BizzzyBozzzy on

Comments

• GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    edited January 2020
    Opps just saw the one way part :(
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
    Just one bump. Will bump again a week before the show date.
  • BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
    Bump, my friends are making other plans after the show so I'll have room in the car going back to San Diego.